The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
No new adidas stuff. Manager said that adidas shipped all the new items July 1st and that they are gradually making it in. Sounds like they have some in the back already in boxes.
Ok thanks. Sounds like they must at least have some of the new hats out— dude on JOL forum said he picked up the new gold slouch hat from the store this morning.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I called the bookstore. They informed me the hats are mostly in. The clothes may be unpacked and put out tomorrow, or Sunday. If not by next weekend.

I was hoping Collins would do a release day.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Half my damn order from the book store is on back order.... typical ****. Anyone know if it’s being restocked? It’s the gold hoodie and the navy blue track pants.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Half my damn order from the book store is on back order.... typical ****. Anyone know if it’s being restocked? It’s the gold hoodie and the navy blue track pants.
Once they unbox everything and get on shelves, then they remove from “backorder” status and begin to ship. Shouldn’t be long— within the week, according to what folks at the store are saying