The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Really digging the stuff released today. Looks like they are doing a much better job mixing in gold options. Will be spending way too much on the stuff on the bookstore site once it’s actually available to purchase. The “chameleon” material gold slouch hat is gonna be my new Gameday hat for sure!
I like that one too!

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I hope this is a waterproof jacket - would be a great addition to game day and the golf course.
LARGEIMAGE_1714207.jpg

I’m almost certain this will be water resistant

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I went ahead and ordered the gold slouch hat also - already have a structured one from last year. I will order the water proof pullover once it is available.

A few questions:

Do you guys think there will be a "different" gold polo option still to come? There are usually coaches' polos and the other one that the staff get.
Can someone post on here when the pullover is available?
Lastly, if a discount code is available, can someone please let us know?

Thanks, guys.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
I went ahead and ordered the gold slouch hat also - already have a structured one from last year. I will order the water proof pullover once it is available.

A few questions:

Do you guys think there will be a "different" gold polo option still to come? There are usually coaches' polos and the other one that the staff get.

Thanks, guys.
There will be more polos, I would have to believe, based on last year’s offerings.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone have a way to sort the B&N site? I literally have to go through all 17 pages to look at what's new? I can't even type Adidas?

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck

A few questions:

Thanks, guys.

This. Any discount code at all?