The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
A note to those who asked - "no, the gold this year is not darker - if the hat I got is any indication, it is a lighter "sand" than before". I totally understand why it was shown on the invoice as "khaki".

I do appreciate the quality of the Adidas merchandise, and of course, it is priced as such.

Southpawmac

Helluva Engineer
I merely commented on the Adidas offering, and I think it sucks
I don’t think Adidas is worried. I mean after the email preview post you asked “where’s the gold” and when the actual gold merchandise was released you said you weren’t buying anything because you “have enough gold merchandise”.

I don’t think Adidas is worried. I mean after the email preview post you asked “where’s the gold” and when the actual gold merchandise was released you said you weren’t buying anything because you “have enough gold merchandise”.
I may buy something in the Fall when I visit the bookstore, but definitely not before then. I seldom order clothing apparel online.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
A note to those who asked - "no, the gold this year is not darker - if the hat I got is any indication, it is a lighter "sand" than before". I totally understand why it was shown on the invoice as "khaki".

I do appreciate the quality of the Adidas merchandise, and of course, it is priced as such.
Looks different on different materials—I don’t believe it is possible to match perfectly across materials.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Looks different on different materials—I don’t believe it is possible to match perfectly across materials.

Yes, and that is what we always heard about Russell's difficulty, but in this case, I have my hat from last year and my hat I just bought. They appear to be the same material, but this year's hat is significantly lighter and has much less gold "pop". In the photo image, the gold looks so good, but not so much on the real hat. I will stop now, but it is frustrating.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
New Game Mode shirt on Fanatics. $12.50 off on FansEdge site right now.

https://www.fansedge.com/adidas-geo...ets-navy-game-mode-training-t-shirt/p-3526318

thumb (1).jpg

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
They never put the gold apparel on fanatics

I've noticed that too. Fanatics always has blue Adidas gear. Since they are the "official online provider of GT gear" I'm sure there are more than a few that don't know the bookstore website has a few more options... especially in gold. There shouldn't be a disconnect between what is at the bookstore and what is on our "official online provider".

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
I've noticed that too. Fanatics always has blue Adidas gear. Since they are the "official online provider of GT gear" I'm sure there are more than a few that don't know the bookstore website has a few more options... especially in gold. There shouldn't be a disconnect between what is at the bookstore and what is on our "official online provider".
This is my biggest gripe with adidas gear thus far. I don’t understand how the decisions are made in terms of what the bookstore has available and what Fanatics has available, but Fanatics should have hats and more gold gear, etc...— just because something is on the bookstore site shouldn’t mean it can’t be on Fanatics as well, IMHO. They would sell a lot more stuff if everything was available on Fanatics.