The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I can't tell what material this is. Performance? Cotton? Performance fits weird on bigger guys. I wear an XL or nothing in a lot of their clothes as XXL is way to big on me. The XL fits either perfectly or it's a tad tight due to not being able to stretch a little
Screenshot_20190711-141052_Chrome.jpg

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I can't tell what material this is. Performance? Cotton? Performance fits weird on bigger guys. I wear an XL or nothing in a lot of their clothes as XXL is way to big on me. The XL fits either perfectly or it's a tad tight due to not being able to stretch a little View attachment 6108

It’s similar too white shirts that dropped last spring. That nice soft cotton tee

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Anyone here know when the bookstore might make the new merchandise available for purchase?
I called today. The sales clerk says that most of it is in stock. The manager is supposed to call me today or tomorrow by noon to let me know when they go on sale. I need to go down and try some of it on. I hate buying it and it being a weird fit and have to return via mail

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I called today. The sales clerk says that most of it is in stock. The manager is supposed to call me today or tomorrow by noon to let me know when they go on sale. I need to go down and try some of it on. I hate buying it and it being a weird fit and have to return via mail

That is not an option for me (live too far from the ATL) - I will stick with larges and hope they are not sized for models.

gtwcf

Ramblin' Wreck
Did the gold pantone change a bit? It looks a lot like the gold we wore for the spring game.

I like that gold a lot more than the sand gold.

Southpawmac

Helluva Engineer
I've noticed most of the XLs are made for Muscular guys who need an XL not for chubby guys who need an XL. Damn shame.
Well most of the stuff is under the "Performance Apparel" category, so I would imagine the things in the performance category will be based on the athlete mold.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Well most of the stuff is under the "Performance Apparel" category, so I would imagine the things in the performance category will be based on the athlete mold.
Which make sense. The majority of our fans don't fit that mold. Not even the American population

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Really digging the stuff released today. Looks like they are doing a much better job mixing in gold options. Will be spending way too much on the stuff on the bookstore site once it’s actually available to purchase. The “chameleon” material gold slouch hat is gonna be my new Gameday hat for sure!