The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Ugh.. this was an email tease I didn’t need.
dbf71cd0e894bd12a4a88d99eb6a76ec.jpg

Literally nothing new there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lmao

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Now before everyone panics about Adidas putting out stuff for Washington, if you go to Adidas.com every other school has 2-4 items tops. Washington is the new addition, like us last year. By time back to school/football season starts is when I’d expect to see a full range of new merchandise.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Now before everyone panics about Adidas putting out stuff for Washington, if you go to Adidas.com every other school has 2-4 items tops. Washington is the new addition, like us last year. By time back to school/football season starts is when I’d expect to see a full range of new merchandise.

It looks like UWub built their own store site instead of going thru the bookstore like

https://huskies.shoptruespirit.com/shop/huskies-t/home

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
All the schools who have their own merchandise sites do better than what we have with Fanatics and the bookstore.

Georgia State has a better fan store and better selection than Georgia Tech.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
All the schools who have their own merchandise sites do better than what we have with Fanatics and the bookstore.

Georgia State has a better fan store and better selection than Georgia Tech.
For whatever reason, Tech always finds away to get in their on way when it comes to marketing, branding and merchandising..... Hopefully with Collins here and him being big on branding, we figure this out!

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I've stated this before. Whatever "costs" they think they are saving by using barnes and noble as their merchandiser they are wrong. If they ran their own store and had a full department for sales, merchandising, marketing, and retail management I believe we would have a far better result not only in selection, but in execution. The barnes and noble execution is piss poor. You basically hired a dying book store to sell apparel and fan memorabilia supplies.

Literally one of the dumbest things I can think of. To me it sounded like they took the cheap route and don't care about the outcome. Which makes no sense to me as I can see that they are missing out on some really good revenue.