The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
I've actually bought a couple of those tri-blend shirts (Braves) and they are really nice. This one doesn't look good, but those tri-blend fanatics shirts are worth the money.
There was a dark grey one that had the T on the back and maybe the GT logo on the front that was awesome. I tried to go back and find it but couldn’t. I would def buy it if I needed another T-shirt.

It had the style of being worn in already. I love shirts like that.

Edit—
https://www.google.com/shopping/pro...bBP6M8w8BMVdnADwA,cdl:1,prmr:1,cs:1&srds=as:1

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
images

Blue with white reference - hope they come out similar to this.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Why are all the other adidas schools' Fanatics sites full of new 2019 football tshirts? Even Rutgers. And yes, Washington, which is brand new to adidas this year. Are we really the completely forgotten stepchild? Or is our fanatics site somehow just poorly managed? Why do the full range of adidas items, such as hats, show up on ohter schools' Fanatics sites but we have to go the bookstore site, which sucks horribly in terms of accuracy of stock. This is kind of starting to finally piss me off....

Obviously because they get a great laugh out of us complaining and whining about every freaking thing in the world of sports.

And while we are at it - how unfair and biased is it against GT that we are not the Home team when we kick off at clemson?

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
We actually have a couple new Adidas polos available on fanatics in white, blue, and wait for it...............grey