The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
A few more 2019 sideline pieces

upload_2019-7-5_12-40-31.jpeg

upload_2019-7-5_12-41-14.jpeg

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
I never believed that Adidas made a "Tech" gold - it was one of their colors to begin with. If they did make it new, it was not for Tech.

This. Adidas used to make the same sand gear for us years before. I'm fine with that I just wish they actually made it for us. I'd love that anorak coat in gold.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
So I don’t really get all wrapped up about the lack of stock yet, we are just entering year 2 so kinda feel like last year was a trial balloon to see what we would buy and also to get the colors and branding right. That’s all fine in my eyes as an annoying but understandable bit of business reality from our 3 stripe friends.

What I don’t get, is why there are teams (like UDub) that have a few “coming soon” looks on the website yet we are still stuck with two pair of old style shoes.

If, and it is hard for me to believe we are getting this much marketing consideration, it is because CGC has requested a delayed reveal to align to a social media campaign we run then awesome and great and good golly goodness that’s awesome. If instead they’re just slow to get to us, and by extension we can believe they are not focused on us as a top tier team for them then that’s frustrating. There is however a clear antidote. Win and buy more gear.

I’ll let them team take the first one and do everything I can on the second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I’ve got gold, stitched, Calvin, Reggie and Tashard jerseys hanging in my closet along with all 3 adidas jerseys. But my favorite is my gold Mitchell and Ness Kenny Anderson jersey!

I’m looking for a #54 jersey from the 2009 ACC Championship to add to my collection. Anyone know where I can find that? Lol