The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
20190601_161147.jpg

My wife got me a nifty bday present.

Milwaukee

Banned
IMG_20190601_154358.jpg
Well documented Nike guy here but Adidas is pretty friggin sweet and we made the right choice imo. Far from trash, it's just gonna take time for us to get the larger selection that we want/deserve. It's the little things like these gloves and arm sleeves that I really love to see us in, these are sharp as hell and these gold jerseys with all white text and trim are $$$$$$.

This particular jersey imo is the best looking GT jersey of all time. The gold is perfect and the whole thing from font to striping is high quality.

Last edited:

THWG

Helluva Engineer
View attachment 5852 Well documented Nike guy here but Adidas is pretty friggin sweet and we made the right choice imo. Far from trash, it's just gonna take time for us to get the larger selection that we want/deserve. It's the little things like these gloves and arm sleeves that I really love to see us in, these are sharp as hell and these gold jerseys with all white text and trim are $$$$$$.

This particular jersey imo is the best looking GT jersey of all time. The gold is perfect and the whole thing from font to striping is high quality.
I want those jerseys with white helmets and pants to become the home jerseys. GWG for the road games and a navy Jersey once or twice a year.