The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
Doubt it, there’s just no way Adidas rolled out official uniforms for a spring game with that short of notice. Look at the gold pants they gave us, that Adidas design is from 3 seasons ago.
I feel like it may have been a test to see how the gold looked on TV and live at the stadium. On TV I thought the gold looked pretty sharp.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
You've said stuff like this before so I'm curious - why do you want to give up the tradition of white jerseys at home? The only other school that does it (to my knowledge) is LSU, so it is unique in that respect.
Just think it looks better and white jerseys all the time is pretty boring imo

CTJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Just think it looks better and white jerseys all the time is pretty boring imo
I get that, I do think we have to mix it up from time to time. I just thing our default should be GWG due to its uniqueness.

Thanks for the response.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Everyone wanted plain and traditional. Well, nothing more plain and traditional than a gold jersey with white numbers/letters.

I actually like the look a lot. A touch of navy could help but if not it looks fine. Pair that with plain white pants and either helmet, gold or white and we got a uniform!

As far as the white helmet goes, keep the stinger off it and it’s good to go.
I can see us rolling out some looks that will make some people’s heads explode but that’s the look and marketing we need right now and CGC loves to play with uniform combos. Get ready for a new era in Tech uniforms.

Seriously, do you think the ones being talked about look better than these?

gtech-03-07-goldwhite-lynnbass-675x380.jpg

Milwaukee

Banned
The complete uniform

gtech-03-07-goldwhite-lynnbass-vert-620x936.jpg

Way ahead of you, those look sharp and I love them.

Dear Adidas:

Please just go back to our 2006 uniform combo but replace the R with your Adidas logo and sprinkle in the 1 new combo for 2019:

1 - *home* Gold helmets with gold jerseys with dark blue numbers and white pants at home
View attachment 5243
2- *away* Gold helmets with white jerseys with dark blue numbers and gold pants on the road
View attachment 5244
View attachment 5247
3 - *Throwback* white helmet with ugly mustard tops with white pants for 1 game
View attachment 5245
4 - Now also sprinkle in this new 2019 white helmet without the stinger with white jerseys with gold numbers and gold pants for 1 game
View attachment 5246
5 - Gold helmet with blue jersey with WHITE numbers with white pants for any postseason games
View attachment 5248

If you don't love every one of these then I don't want to know you. End of thread.

But...Adidas NAILED it with these, son. These are ice cold, and these are not the exact jerseys from the spring game so that gives me hope that these are in fact the home jerseys this year. Fingers crossed.

IMG_20190601_154358.jpg

Way ahead of you, those look sharp and I love them.

But...Adidas NAILED it with these, son. These are ice cold, and these are not the exact jerseys from the spring game so that gives me hope that these are in fact the home jerseys this year. Fingers crossed.

View attachment 5874
The numerals still need to be outlined, but I DO like that. I hope that's what we see.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Don’t think this is the uniform thread but since it’s being discussed, I wonder if many other teams use a helmet that is the same color as the jersey? Gold helmet with a gold jersey just looks odd to me because it’s so hard to match color on different materials. I’d love to see an all white helmet with that gold jersey and white pants at home and gold white gold on the road.

On the adidas topic, I love adidas. I hope we get some better hats and more golf shirt options once the season starts because I wear a button down or golf shirt 95% of the time and need some more tech gear to wear out and about. especially in white and gold.

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm gonna be honest these gold jerseys are lazy as hell. They don't match the template of the other jerseys, nothing on the shoulders, etc. I hope to god that these are just samples because they look like practice jerseys.
I think this is the real gold jerseys. If I remember correctly, the practice jerseys didn't have the white trim on the sleeves or the ACC logo. And I think these are a completely different material from what we saw for the spring game.