The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
View attachment 5852 Well documented Nike guy here but Adidas is pretty friggin sweet and we made the right choice imo. Far from trash, it's just gonna take time for us to get the larger selection that we want/deserve. It's the little things like these gloves and arm sleeves that I really love to see us in, these are sharp as hell and these gold jerseys with all white text and trim are $$$$$$.

This particular jersey imo is the best looking GT jersey of all time. The gold is perfect and the whole thing from font to striping is high quality.
Should be our home jerseys right there

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
1st look at the Gold top with white pants (wrong white pants)
4EAA5DB3-A6D0-4D2A-8744-0BAEB214DD62.jpeg

MGTfan

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm gonna be honest these gold jerseys are lazy as hell. They don't match the template of the other jerseys, nothing on the shoulders, etc. I hope to god that these are just samples because they look like practice jerseys.

Have you seen our gold practice jerseys?

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
I'm gonna be honest these gold jerseys are lazy as hell. They don't match the template of the other jerseys, nothing on the shoulders, etc. I hope to god that these are just samples because they look like practice jerseys.
I love those gold jerseys, actually. However, those were supposedly just for the Spring game.

gtwcf

Ramblin' Wreck
Yes, and they look strikingly similar! Solid color numbers with lacking design, as a practice jersey should look.

I'm in the less is more camp with these. I didnt like the shorts we wore with them, but I don't think it was a finished product. More than likely, CGC wanted to push the gold jerseys out, but Adidas didn't have the time or material to get the pants too.

I'm also guessing CGC liked the look of the practice pants vs the gold pants we wore last year.

I think the white pants look better anyways. But that wouldn't have gone with the White vs Gold concept. A GGW or WGW will look pretty good with the new jerseys and the tweaks to the white helmet.

yrp

Jolly Good Fellow
I actually really liked the stinger on the helmet. I hope we keep those although I don't think we will