The National Championship Game

THWG

Helluva Engineer
DTE-lixUQAAEIQ4_1515502596168.jpeg

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow
who in this country is better than Uga? Seriously?. They have good athletes, are physical, quick, big and multi-dimensional on offense. they commit very few penalties, have great special teams, and don't turn the ball over. I can't say that I have seen a better team this year. And, yes, i hate them.

The sad thing is, had we beat them on our home field, they probably would have been left out and OSU would have taken their spot. But this ain't the Uga teams of old. Sadly.
I actually agree that they were good this year despite the soft schedule - and Bama tried to give them the game, but they just couldn't get it done (yay!) And maybe they are the #2 team...I just think the entire bar was low this year, and I saw a lot of bad football.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
The interesting thing will be next year when all those seniors graduate and U[sic]GA takes a step back. Does their fanbase start grumbling and saying Kirby could only win with Richt's players?
Yes.

This has been another in a series of simple answers to simple questions.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I actually agree that they were good this year despite the soft schedule - and Bama tried to give them the game, but they just couldn't get it done (yay!) And maybe they are the #2 team...I just think the entire bar was low this year, and I saw a lot of bad football.
I made this same comment earlier in the year. This year has been, across the board, the worst display of football I’ve seen in my lifetime. I don’t even think I can pin point anything specific. It just seems like everyone is bad.

Seems to be the same case with NFL this year too. Just look at the Wildcard weekend and realize how many bad teams made the playoffs. As a Panthers fan, I’ll fully admit I have no earthly idea how we went 11-5 because we looked like a 7-9 team all year. I guess everyone else just looked worse.