The National Championship Game

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I woke up to a bunch of texts - couldn’t tell what happened other than a lot of puppy pain which, at 2am, was enough for me. :). I couldn’t stomach watching.

I woke up at 130 and couldn't check the score since I knew I wouldn't go back to sleep regardless of who won. Best game this year I didn't watch:p

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Missed a backup QB being put in during crunch time .......

I went to bed at halftime. Woke up to my late Christmas gift. Kudos to Saban for making that move....too many coaches in FB wouldn't have the guts to do what he did. That's another (in a long list of) reason why he has the rings.

the Alabama O with their #1 was awful. For whatever reason, baseball coaches understand that sometimes the #1 guy just doesn't have his best stuff that day. That mentality doesn't transcend into FB. I know you have called for our #2 guy to get into the mix more. I think it is the right way to go. The #2 was good enough to recruit...s let him play. Especially if the #1 isn't productive.

Based on what I saw in the first half, Bama doesn't win with Hurts playing the whole way.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
This loss is dedicated to all the Sally Come-Lately uGA football fans who've become eggsperts at the game in the last 2 weeks.

The ones who come up to me asking about Oklahoma's spread-option defense (huh?) or wanna talk about how great it is to be getting ready for a dgos win (yeah, I said dgos. so what about it?).

I'm like, "No Sally. I don't have time to explain Oklahoma's cover-2 offense (huh?) and, come to think of it, why the heyul are you wearing red 'n black on college-colors day? Didn't you go to Kennesaw State?!"

#ThankYouSaban

ETA: Special shout out to Saban for not kicking that one LB off the team after his sideline meltdown. That dude came back in beast-mode in kick-off coverage. Nearly decapitated a dude.

#HarnessTheAggression

Last edited:

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Screenshot_20180109-080015.png

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer