1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

The Great Chicken Debate (Spinoff from Khavon Moore thread)

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by kg01, Jan 31, 2018.

1. dtm1997

dtm1997 Helluva Engineer Featured Member

2. dtm1997

You can't hope to top this. And that's the double truth, Ruth!

Milwaukee and MikeJackets1967 like this.
  3. Milwaukee

Milwaukee Helluva Engineer

Had the Hardees tenders for lunch yesterday along with one of their new sliders. A+

THWG likes this.
  4. crut

crut Helluva Engineer

I dun told ya'!

@Hardee's: Where is my commission?

Milwaukee likes this.
  5. CuseJacket

CuseJacket Administrator Staff Member

If you haven’t participated in heated exchange about Popeyes’ new chicken sandwich, you need to get with it

FYI I have not participated in heated exchange. Anyone have an opinion?

bwelbo likes this.
  6. CuseJacket

CuseJacket Administrator Staff Member

7. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Banned

KFC sucks. If you are gonna but it instead of fry it yourself....get Bojangles or Popeyes.

8. dtm1997

I was out & about and near the local Popeye's this afternoon. When I walked up to it, there was a mob inside and the line was 1 person away from being out the door.

I did not stay to try it out.

9. Techster

Techster Helluva Engineer

Supposedly the new chicken sandwiches are causing chaos. I need someone here to give a review.

10. GTBandman

GTBandman Ramblin' Wreck

Went by the Popeye's in Newnan today. Had signs in windows for new sandwich but they posted they had run out on menu board in drive thru.

The more good alternatives for fried chicken or tenders the better as far I'm concerned. Same as BBQ. Bring it on!

11. jeffgt14

jeffgt14 We Suck

I drove thru Popeyes the other day before this debate even occurred and grabbed the spicy chicken sandwich. I thought it was way too salty and nothing special. Was completely shocked a few days later to see this was even a debate. Kind of thinking of trying it again to see if I just had a bad one now.

Now is we're talking straight to fried chicken:
    [​IMG]

CuseJacket likes this.
  12. Techster

Techster Helluva Engineer

Korean buffalo wings. Seriously...they are friggin amazing. Most likely only available in hole in the wall places located in shady neighborhoods...but holy crap they are worth it.

You remember that scene in Pulp Fiction where Mia Wallace makes a big deal about getting that $5 milkshake (BTW, a $5 milkshake is not a big deal these days)? That's me with Korean buffalo wings.

If you live in the Metro Atl area and want to know where you can get them, I know them all like Tesla owners know charging stations.

CuseJacket likes this.