The Great Chicken Debate (Spinoff from Khavon Moore thread)

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
There are a lot of rankings and the criteria used differ greatly.

At one time I considered GT the best because it was the closest school to Mary Macs Tea Room and their wonderful Mac & Cheese. Later, that fell to #2 while I was dating a GT majorette.

I wonder if Khavon knows about Mary Macs???

I'd crawl over molten lava for that fried chicken.

On a scale of 1-10, I give your re-rail attempt a strong 1.5.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
It is important to cleverly link a de-rail to an important issue being discussed in the thread. Fried chicken in Frisco, Texas???

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Best fried chicken in Atlanta is at this place on Spring Street, but I can't seem to remember its name.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Perhaps if Khavon comes to Atlanta to play for GT, the Chick-fil-a cows will be saying "Eat Moore Chicken".

wwe-raw-20111122011629705.gif

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I come from the north, ya know, the side that won the war. Fanciest fried chicken place is KFC. Heard all these stories about chuck-fil-a and how fantastic it was.

Eh.....

Popeyes all day for fast food.
Chick is overrated

Techster

Helluva Engineer
If you're in a rush, Publix actually has some good $8 fried chicken, and their rotisserie chicken is also good. If you have a family, or you're lazy and don't want to cook, Publix offering of chickens is a life saver.

Popeye definitely has the best "fast food" chicken. BTW...did you know you can get your Thanksgiving and Christmas Turkey from Popeyes? Give it a try, one of the best Turkeys you will ever pay for. I kid you not...you wonder why didn't buy your turkey from there all these years.

KFC grilled chicken is actually VERY good.

IMO, anyone who tries to market "gourmet" fried chicken misses the point. Fried chicken should remain a greasy low fare pleasure like the Big Buford at Checkers.