The Difference Between Our Fan Base and UGAg

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
UGA should run 60% or more every game. Hell...they should run more than we do given where their talent is. They have more talent at TB than some conferences.

And more luck than a leprechaun with a 4 leaf shamrock up his butt.

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Bulldawgs are whistling past the graveyard. Probably will lose 4 or 5 games this year. Auburn, Arkansas, Missouri, Florida and Tech. All they have is the Girley Man he will quit arond game 7.

Go Jackets!

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Bulldawgs are whistling past the graveyard. Probably will lose 4 or 5 games this year. Auburn, Arkansas, Missouri, Florida and Tech. All they have is the Girley Man he will quit arond game 7.

Go Jackets!
Love to see the dwags lose but.....NO. Gurley will carry them over Missouri, FLA and maybe us. Ark and auburn got interesting. Ark shouldn't have lost today.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
UGAg has talented athletes and will win a lot of games. I would never say UGAg is good ;)

They need to be careful about overusing Gurley since it is a long season with a potential playoff at the end. He gets dinged up, plays hurt and ends up like RG3 (slight hyperbole). He won't quit because he has the NFL in his sights. With his physical running style, I'm actually glad we are seeing him at the end of the season and not now.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
After a win like they had today against UT (which was at least as lucky as any contest we have played) we would be talking about how bad we are. Meanwhile I'm sure, they are infatuated with themselves over that QUALITY SEC win.

Personally, I don't see what UGA has, that would make one think playoff contender. They have the best/deepest stable of backs in the nation, but beyond that?
Well my friend they get coverage by all media about how good they are but..........poor pass defense will kill them and yesterday Tenn gave them fits until the qb got arm hurt.I think they will lose at least two more this year since they are not as strong as folks think they are...one thing for sure bet they are giving Bobo hell on his play calling..............HWGA

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
at the end of the day UGA and close to Tennessee shows how tough the SEC is

FSU and close to NC State shows how vulnerable FSU is

Its not just Tech and UGA, its any SEC team vs not.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
They're not whistling past anything. They're good.
I agree Gurley is a beast.They do have though couple of good runners who can do well if needed......Not to say that they are as good as he is but they can do well if he gets dinged.They are not that good on pass defense though and many teams will throw and throw until arm falls off.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer

Your view or just how it's reported?

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

NC St's QB is good. Will keep them in a lot of games. Their D is another story entirely.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Gurley is the real deal. Reminds me alot of Marshawn Lynch. But that style may wear him down over the season. UGags QB and Def. Are below average though. They have a very weak schedule AGAIN this year. How does a team avoid LSU,BAMA, and TA&M in a season? Hell they dont even have to play the Miss schools. Their SOS should be about even with ours at seasons end. Auburn is the only tough team they play in conference. What a joke. But i heard on the radio that fans are panicking bcuz the game was so close at HOME. I would almost guarantee , had their QB not gone out when he did... that Tenn. Wins pretty handily.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Your view or just how it's reported?

SEC is by far the best conference so far this year (JHowell) (Power rank is probability of beating the average team on a neutral field). But we have the National Champ and put more into the NFL last year ......Plus ACC schools generally provide a real education.:D
ConferencePower Rank

SEC.699

Pac 12.658

ACC.622

Big 12.617

Independent.609

Big Ten.601

American.472

MWC.461

CUSA.440

MAC.391

Sun Belt.352

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Even if Gurly were to get knocked out for the season....ugag wouldn't miss much of a beat with all the talent they have at that position. Bobo might use it as an excuse to throw more though :p

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Their stable of RBs is by far the best in the nation. That counts for a whole lot. Because of that, if they are wise, they should be good. However, the rest of the roster seems to be struggling to find itself. They almost look in disarray if you ask me. They were playing at home and were very fortunate to beat a middle of the road TENN team. Remember, they got handed a ball in the EZ and also handed a ball in their own RZ as TENN was driving for a score. They did NOTHING defensively to force these TOs.

UGA is a good team, probably top 15 or so, but top 4?

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I think UGA is ranked 12/13, which I think is unwarranted. There should be no polls taken until every team has played 3 conference games. By that time, most of the pretenders should be washed out.