The Difference Between Our Fan Base and UGAg

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
After a win like they had today against UT (which was at least as lucky as any contest we have played) we would be talking about how bad we are. Meanwhile I'm sure, they are infatuated with themselves over that QUALITY SEC win.

Personally, I don't see what UGA has, that would make one think playoff contender. They have the best/deepest stable of backs in the nation, but beyond that?

ybeenormal

Jolly Good Fellow
Their defense is really bad. Had Tennessee not gone away from what was working, the 12/14 yard pass over the middle, they might could have squeaked out a win. I understand you can't keep throwing it there but they just abandoned it all together for almost 3 quarters. And you are correct, I got 3 texts from some dwag buddies and all 3 messages were something about still being able to make the playoffs. Smh...... delusional:vomit:

Cam

Helluva Engineer
Todd Gurley's 4th quarter cumulative stats: 21 for 265, 12.6 ypc. I'd be frustrated if I were him, having to carry an entire team like that. Mason has proved to be a very underwhelming QB and teams will take advantage of that. To quote a Tennessee fan on reddit prior to the game:

Georgia's playbook is stunningly simple:
  • Gurley to right
  • Gurley to left
  • Gurley up center
  • Gurley
  • Bad pass

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
After watching the South Carolina and Now Tennessee game, UGA is very weak over the middle. Don't understand why TEnn went away from exploiting that.

However on the other side, UGA has a very manageable sec schedule. They will be a apart of the discussion in the end.

The ACC laid another egg today. Pitt and B.C....

jchens_GT

Ramblin' Wreck
After a win like they had today against UT (which was at least as lucky as any contest we have played) we would be talking about how bad we are. Meanwhile I'm sure, they are infatuated with themselves over that QUALITY SEC win.

Personally, I don't see what UGA has, that would make one think playoff contender. They have the best/deepest stable of backs in the nation, but beyond that?

Agree. Their running backs are impressive, and their o-line play seemed fine. They don't appear to have much that screams playoff contender outside of that.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
The starting Tennessee quarterback going out for a couple of series hurt them. If he was not out for that time there is a good chance that Tennessee wins. Although he was the quarterback on the fumble in the end zone that Georgia scored a touchdown on.

nodawgs

Jolly Good Fellow
As good as they are at RB, they are equally as bad at QB. Mason is not that good, and the back up's experience is in the wing T. Talented, but way behind the learning curve. I do worry about their OLine though. They've been able to wear down defenses. The jury is still out on Pruitt the DC. He does a lot of twists and stunts, which you really can't do vs the triple option unless it's 3rd and long.

UgagSucks

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't think the ugag defense is all that great. They are giving up way too many points to be a real playoff contender. Yeah sure, their running back depth is the best in the country. The QB play is nothing special either. I would not be surprised to see them lose 2 more games before our game against them. THWG

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
The east is WEAK, uga only plays 3 ranked teams this year. Clemson, USCe, and Auburn, but yet they always talk s*** about how noboy else plays anybody. Looking on Facebook people raving about how they beat Tennessee in a tough fight, but knew it would be because its SEC football. They dont wanna talk about how OU stomped UT a couple of weeks ago.

Biggest difference in us and them is that they are ignorant and we're logical. They can barely beat a weak opponent and think they are on the way to a National championship, if we barely beat a weak opponent we talk about how bad we are and think we're gonna get whooped by the big 4. I actually think their cocky ignorance helps them though and maybe we should be more like that. They would honestly believe they could beat the Seahawks if they had to play them. Were scared to tell people were gonna beat anybody, thinking if we were, we aint now just because we said it.

Uga could be down by 30 and as soon as they make a big play their fans are right back in it as if they were only down by 3. Im not sayin to look as stupid as most Ga fans, but lets be a little more positive and a little less pessimistic.

O and lets blow the top off of BDS this coming Saturday and stomp the U. GO JACKETS!!

wingsrlevel

Jolly Good Fellow
The starting Tennessee quarterback going out for a couple of series hurt them. If he was not out for that time there is a good chance that Tennessee wins. Although he was the quarterback on the fumble in the end zone that Georgia scored a touchdown on.

The difference in the game IMO.

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck

Agree. Without Gurley they lose this game, and probably lost to climpsun too