The Difference Between Our Fan Base and UGAg

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Just a quirk in schedule rotation. One day in the future they will have to play 'Bama and TX A&M in the same year...plus their annual game with Auburn.

Just like we'll have to play FSU and Notre Dame next year in addition to our annual game with Clemson.
Understand but...........they seem to have many many quirks in their schedule.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
My sentiments exactly. Indiana is not just one of the worst teams in the Big, it is one of the worst teams in the nation. Yet not a peep from the SEC sycophants when Missouri lost to them. Meanwhile Texas A&M, which is not a bad team by any means, gets in position to steadily move up the top ten ladder because they beat a crummy South Carolina team and lucked by a perfectly lousy Arkansas team. Georgia loses to a crummy South Carolina team and lucks out against a lousy Tennessee team and they are poised to join the top ten. Meanwhile Ole Miss struggles for most of the game against Memphis but they had already gotten their voter boost before the season so no need to drop them in the rankings now. Sheesh.
Called politics on the gridiron I guess.........sportwriters rule it seem with their vote..........truth is though SEC with the exception of Bama and LSU and maybe Aubie are all close to being equal ........

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Think I posted before but seems Georgie has plenty of quirks in who they play..........this year should have been their year.No LSU or Bama and a down Fla and of course they stumbled vs Cocks so now its anybodys game.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Think I posted before but seems Georgie has plenty of quirks in who they play..........this year should have been their year.No LSU or Bama and a down Fla and of course they stumbled vs Cocks so now its anybodys game.

That's basically been the case for the last what 5 years. It's been set up for them that entire time but they haven't been able to scratch.

DTGT

Ramblin' Wreck
My sentiments exactly. Indiana is not just one of the worst teams in the Big, it is one of the worst teams in the nation. Yet not a peep from the SEC sycophants when Missouri lost to them. Meanwhile Texas A&M, which is not a bad team by any means, gets in position to steadily move up the top ten ladder because they beat a crummy South Carolina team and lucked by a perfectly lousy Arkansas team. Georgia loses to a crummy South Carolina team and lucks out against a lousy Tennessee team and they are poised to join the top ten. Meanwhile Ole Miss struggles for most of the game against Memphis but they had already gotten their voter boost before the season so no need to drop them in the rankings now. Sheesh.
Start working on the SEC circle of suck.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Start working on the SEC circle of suck.

I think there are 3 intradivisional games for the SEC west this weekend involving, iirc, 6 undefeated, rankied teams. It will be interesting to see if the polls treat the SEC west teams like they treated CU should SEC west start knocking each other off. They could all have 2 or 3 losses just from other SEC W teams. It would be cool.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
I concur. The Georgia-Tennessee match up was roughly equal to FSU versus NCST as far as quality of teams go. Yet, NCST being cpmpetitive with the Seminoles is universally seen as a negative for the league, while Tennessee gets positive reviews and accounts for the strength top-to-bottom that exists in the SEC. Even Richt said it, no surprise, this is the SEC. Yes, and without Gurley I think they lose, and I think Tennessee would have won the game had it been in Knoxville, and not "behind the bushes". Bottom line, the mutts looked way less than invincible.
Hell... if the QB didnt go out for as longas he did. Its a UT win no doubt in my mind. Their D is almost as bad as ours this year. How.can that be in the SEC SEC?? Hutson Mason is hot garbage also. I think they would be ok without Gurley because they go 5 deep. But... He is a very gifted RB. I will give him his due.

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
The only realistic roadblock to the Dawgs getting into the playoff is beating Auburn and whoever ends up the winner of the SEC West cannibalism fest. They are not out of it yet and with a healthy Gurley they always have a chance in a given game. But you would not know that from talking to their fans. They will turn on their own faster than any fanbase I know.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
The only realistic roadblock to the Dawgs getting into the playoff is beating Auburn and whoever ends up the winner of the SEC West cannibalism fest. They are not out of it yet and with a healthy Gurley they always have a chance in a given game. But you would not know that from talking to their fans. They will turn on their own faster than any fanbase I know.
Yep wonder they have not tarred and feathered Bobo and MR........when they win nothing like them but let them lose and ......different story.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Hell... if the QB didnt go out for as longas he did. Its a UT win no doubt in my mind. Their D is almost as bad as ours this year. How.can that be in the SEC SEC?? Hutson Mason is hot garbage also. I think they would be ok without Gurley because they go 5 deep. But... He is a very gifted RB. I will give him his due.
Now look I know Bobo is certainly smalrter than I will be offense wise but with a hoss like him I cant see why they throw the long pass ....short passes with eight in the box to stop Superman would give Mason confidence etc and help the offense out........sooner or later you drop off backers at snap and then Superman is turned loose........of course if it makes sense you cant do it and ........I am glad.