The Citadel Postgame

Krowensby

Georgia Tech Fan
All on collins. The dumbest 23 seconds of coaching i have seen in my life.

No to. Lets 10 run off. Dumb
Then before snap after 7 runs off calls a to. Dumb

Prevents the win. Dumb.

Where is the situational awareness from the staff
I didn't think I'd say it or this soon, but I miss Paul Johnson. Clearly taking Collins from Temple was a waste. Is this the best coach GT could find? Were we broke?

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Yes, I am embarrassed - embarrassed by bad coaching, a lack of player discipline, and losing to an 0-2 FCS school.

But, my despair over what I think this will look like for the foreseeable future (3-5 years) is what is really depressing me the most. This can "snowball" very, very fast.

But, it really is just a game, so I need to keep that in perspective.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Build on our future offense? What the Bill Lewis air raid. Tech is and always has been a running Football team. Run the ball 70% and play action the rest. By the way, Oliver is the best passer in the team. That throw to Camp was a dart. LJ floats it.
Oliver the best passer on the team? No...by a long shot. He is second though

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
Beneath you.

People rightly complained about those losses, and pointed fingers where they belonged.

Are you saying that our Locker-Room is a disaster now and that we have a QB with a Heisman Campaign like our 2010 loss to KS? Are you equating the inability to move the ball on O and stop the ball on D against an FCS team to muffing two punt returns or the inability of an historically bad D to stop a future NFL running back?

C'mon, man.
It’s also a lot easier to get away with that when you have some goodwill built up. This is a bad first impression.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
I didn't think I'd say it or this soon, but I miss Paul Johnson. Clearly taking Collins from Temple was a waste. Is this the best coach GT could find? Were we broke?
Any coach coming here taking over a triple option team, with hardly any decent talent would have issues here . Y'all have some high expectations for this year, it's not like collins inherited some great team and it went to the dumps, look at how we did last year.... Way way too soon to call it a waste. Most of us knew this was a rough season

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
This is a completely wrong assumption.

I liked Paul and wanted him to stay, but I was ok with Coach. Until Today. We looked just about as badly coached as any Tech team I've ever seen. And, since I've been a season ticket holder since the 80s, that includes a lot of badly coached games.

I don't think he rates a hot seat yet; it is way, way too early for that. However, I think it is now obvious that he is in his first P5 job and he has a lot of growing to do before he is up to it. If he gets to work, he can get through this. Two or three more performances like that, however, and he'll be out.

We’re 3 games into a new regime after our HC quit and there are already calls for Monken or Bohannon already. My assumption is very much in line with temperature of this who have been sitting on their hands waiting something bad to happen.