The Citadel Postgame

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Lol dude we were just 3-9 not to long ago. You talking about low point wow.

All this hindsight talk and talking out both sides our mouth. One second we need to get our playmakers the ball, the next it’s too risky putting one of our best ball carriers at returning. Did you forget Adams passed this spring? You need bodies at DT. To boot Lee is an undersized OT with short arms. Talent on par with the rest of the Coastal. What’s your metric for that? Only team we have on par talent with is Duke and UVA per the recruiting services. Do i need to post the offer list of our starting offense?

The offense has been painful to watch, but TO and Lucas to an extent, is exactly who were thought they were. We are trying to beat a bunch of full house with pocket 3s. Patenloathe hasn’t helped at all but it’s tough with the pieces we have

We have more able bodies at DL than OL. So why strip OL further?

How many teams use their QB to make returns? Please name just one. Just one.

UVA probably wins the coastal this year. Seem to have good enough talent. Duke has a legit shot also. Neither will lose to an FCS this year.

3-9 this year is looking iffy and that 3-9 didn’t include a FCS loss.

Stop excuse making for abysmal coaching. You are gonna wear yourself out.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
B1082B4F-9032-4BF4-BF3A-CAB0743420AC.jpeg

RickStromFan

Ramblin' Wreck
We have more able bodies at DL than OL. So why strip OL further?

How many teams use their QB to make returns? Please name just one. Just one.

UVA probably wins the coastal this year. Seem to have good enough talent. Duke has a legit shot also. Neither will lose to an FCS this year.

3-9 this year is looking iffy and that 3-9 didn’t include a FCS loss.

Stop excuse making for abysmal coaching. You are gonna wear yourself out.

Agreed. Putting aside the obvious talent deficiencies, there's no excuse for the clock mgmt mistakes nor the dead-ball unsportsmanlike crap we saw yesterday and that's all on the current HC. Don't get me started on the asinine, proven-stupid QB Switching Scheme. There's nothing that can be typed that justifies it.

Js-showman

Jolly Good Fellow
I am not sure what is more pathetic. This coaching staff or the arm chair analysis from this forum.

1. Clock management sucked. Hey geniuses, we were playing the Citadel.
2. We don’t have the o-line. Hey geniuses, we were playing the Citadel.
3. Paul Johnson lost to Kansas. Hey geniuses, we were playing the Citadel.
4. Our recruiting will suffer. Well apparently, we cannot out recruit the Citadel.
5. We need to pick a qb and stick with them. Hey geniuses, we were playing the Citadel.

And I am forever over the recruiting debate. I have been listening to this crap for 30 years. GT isnt a factory and will never out recruit UGA. We never have. If you insist on fighting on that front, we’ve already lost. And if you think this has anything to do with recruiting, then take a look at our opponent. We just lost to the Citadel.

to all the CPJ haters, you now have your wish. The flex is gone and we are throwing the ball more. You have your more balanced offense. Congrats, we just lost to the Citadel.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
I am not sure what is more pathetic. This coaching staff or the arm chair analysis from this forum.

1. Clock management sucked. Hey geniuses, we were playing the Citadel.
2. We don’t have the o-line. Hey geniuses, we were playing the Citadel.
3. Paul Johnson lost to Kansas. Hey geniuses, we were playing the Citadel.
4. Our recruiting will suffer. Well apparently, we cannot out recruit the Citadel.
5. We need to pick a qb and stick with them. Hey geniuses, we were playing the Citadel.

And I am forever over the recruiting debate. I have been listening to this crap for 30 years. GT isnt a factory and will never out recruit UGA. We never have. If you insist on fighting on that front, we’ve already lost. And if you think this has anything to do with recruiting, then take a look at our opponent. We just lost to the Citadel.

to all the CPJ haters, you now have your wish. The flex is gone and we are throwing the ball more. You have your more balanced offense. Congrats, we just lost to the Citadel.
Lol CPJ almost lost to GARDNER WEBB!!! With waaaaaaaaay better players than we have now

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Anybody still question why Parker Braun went to Texas for his final season? And, have we ever had that many unsportsmanlike conduct penalties in a game? I saw way too much swagger out there and not enough football competence.

Braun was leaving regardless if CPJ stayed or not . Sorry that doesn’t fit the narrative.

Duke last year when Vic punched a player

LibertyTurns

Banned
Quit the nonsense about what somebody focus, in which you have no clue about
While getting your butt kicked by an 0-2 FCS team & you dance like a fool, you look like a tool. I wasn’t the one orchestrating the dancing. Talk to the choreographer at practice. Better yet practice football & get rid of the choreographer.

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
While getting your butt kicked by an 0-2 FCS team & you dance like a fool, you look like a tool. I wasn’t the one orchestrating the dancing. Talk to the choreographer at practice. Better yet practice football & get rid of the choreographer.
Wait, are the dances actually choreographed?

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

Go to a practice and get back to me