Tennessee Game 1

gtvol

Georgia Tech Fan
BTW ticket prices on the secondary market have gone down because Tennesse couldn't sell their full allotment. We've sold almost 15k more.

UT put 4,400 tickets on sale this morning to the general public at 0830. There's currently less than 1,000 remaining. Estimated 23,600 tickets sold altogether.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Admittedly, I only watched the game from the stands and deleted the DVR recording of it as soon as I got home, but from my recollection, it was quite clear that Clemson came off the throttle. Their offense seemed to completely abandon the big plays and went conservative in the second half. You can definitely disagree with my somewhat controversial opinion as for why Dabo did it, but I feel that it was pretty apparent that Clemson stopped playing all out.

I noticed that Dabo kept his starters in as well. I thought it was quite odd considering the game was fairly out of hand. I thought that he would at least pull Watson to avoid any chance of him getting hurt again.

Wasn't there a 4th down endzone pass attempt or some such towards the end of the game? I have admittedly tried to forget this game...

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
UT put 4,400 tickets on sale this morning to the general public at 0830. There's currently less than 1,000 remaining. Estimated 23,600 tickets sold altogether.

Gotta be careful sitting in a section surrounded by UT fans...you might just get dumber by osmosis.
Edit: no offense to you, of course, you're cool here [emoji41]

gtvol

Georgia Tech Fan
Gotta be careful sitting in a section surrounded by UT fans...you might just get dumber by osmosis.
Edit: no offense to you, of course, you're cool here
emoji41.png

All good. I'm actually going to be sitting on the GT side with you all.

DH9387

Jolly Good Fellow
Wasn't there a 4th down endzone pass attempt or some such towards the end of the game? I have admittedly tried to forget this game...
I honestly could not remember, so I pulled up the full play-by-play for the game on ESPN. We were the only team to attempt any 4th down conversions. The first we "converted" due to a Clemson penalty, on the second, Dedrick was stopped short on a 4th and 2.

gtvol

Georgia Tech Fan
Remember to wear this :
upload_2017-7-18_16-34-37-png.2622

Nice! No, I will be decked out in all orange, hooting and hollering all game. I'll be everyone's worst nightmare. I'm j/k. But seriously, I'll cheer when we do something good and probably don the away colors of UT.