Tennessee fans already starting to talk about the 2017 GT-Tennessee game

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
Interesting. I would have thought Tenn would have wanted more
I think the Tennessee fans are very tired of Butch Jones and his promises and i believe there may be a bigger Tennessee road attendence at the game against Alabama than against GT. Butch Jones is sitting on a very hot seat and the tiny crowd at the O&W Game may be another manifestation of this.

I think the Tennessee fans are very tired of Butch Jones and his promises and i believe there may be a bigger Tennessee road attendence at the game against Alabama than against GT. Butch Jones is sitting on a very hot seat and the tiny crowd at the O&W Game may be another manifestation of this.
I would love it if Tech fans outnumbered there fans. I would think a lot of more-or-less neutral fans would attend if, for no other reason, just to attend a game in the new dome. Hopefully it will be a full house.

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
And CKS last year as well and again this year! CKS has said last year and this year that they are trying to begin preparations for us in the spring. :LOL::LOL:
Good luck on that :poop:!!!
Butch Jones is such a mediocre head coach that he could plan for the game a year in advance and it wouldn't help.:LOL: The arrogant Knoxville Sports Media is saying that Tennessee will win no matter who starts at Quarterback.:rolleyes:990 The Sports Animal in Knoxville said it didn't matter if either Dormady or Guarantano started against GT because according to them Tennessee will win anyway.:mad: It's going to be sweet seeing GT trip up Tennessee on September 4th.:cool:

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
The missing 5,000 seats are actually reserved for all the additional medical personnel they're going to have to bring to treat all the wounded we leave behind.

Too funny! And someone pretending to be an orthopedic surgeon should go to their locker room prior to the game and ask to pass out business cards!

upload_2017-4-25_15-44-50.png