Tennessee fans already starting to talk about the 2017 GT-Tennessee game

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
So tell us again: when was the last time Tennessee was a player even in the SEC? Peyton Manning? Bob Neyland is spinning in his grave at that situation.
Tee Martin won a 'ship right after him.... Then they fired Fulmer for a couple of down years and have been wandering the wilderness since then.
God willing, in a decade we will have a similar story on why uga sucks so bad.

potatohead

Ramblin' Wreck
tennessee fans exhibit every stereotype that an sec fan and Tennessee resident would have...

Most of them are genuinely stupid and incapable of critical thinking outside of whatever is regurgitated on their message board

"acc sucks and sec is superior". I live in atlanta and pretty much every uga fan admits how weak the sec east and the sec overall isn't top dog anymore. I know news travels slower in the mountains but if they stopped sucking face with their sister-wife they'd probably tune and realize how ****ty their division has been this year.

-"cut blocks are illegal" despite all overhwhelming evidence that everyone cut blocks. this is the most annoying but I can't say I'm surprised in today's world, these are the same types of people who think Clinton is raping children in a sex dungeon under a pizza joint

-"middle of the road acc team" our history the past ten years is superior by literally every metric you could ascribe to a successful football team. Again, maybe it's the mountains echoing their retarded **** right back to them has convinced them they're right, but they're not..

I root for Tennessee because I hate uga that much, but god help us if they're ever good at football again (firing fulmer lololol)...I'm sorry I read that board now, I gotta shower or something...

northgajacket

Banned
If you read a lot of those posts, they have already started it in spades, complaining about our "cut/chop" blocks and "all" the people we have injured. Really sad - so ignorant.

Maybe we can donate some rule books to these fools. They probably can't afford them since they would spend their welfare checks on cigarettes and booze.

northgajacket

Banned
tennessee fans exhibit every stereotype that an sec fan and Tennessee resident would have...

Most of them are genuinely stupid and incapable of critical thinking outside of whatever is regurgitated on their message board

"acc sucks and sec is superior". I live in atlanta and pretty much every uga fan admits how weak the sec east and the sec overall isn't top dog anymore. I know news travels slower in the mountains but if they stopped sucking face with their sister-wife they'd probably tune and realize how ****ty their division has been this year.

-"cut blocks are illegal" despite all overhwhelming evidence that everyone cut blocks. this is the most annoying but I can't say I'm surprised in today's world, these are the same types of people who think Clinton is raping children in a sex dungeon under a pizza joint

-"middle of the road acc team" our history the past ten years is superior by literally every metric you could ascribe to a successful football team. Again, maybe it's the mountains echoing their retarded **** right back to them has convinced them they're right, but they're not..

I root for Tennessee because I hate uga that much, but god help us if they're ever good at football again (firing fulmer lololol)...I'm sorry I read that board now, I gotta shower or something...

I remember being at a Tech baseball game against Tennessee when I was 14 and feeling intellectually superior than vol fans.

Beehive

Banned
I live in Chattanooga Tn. But I have been a Tech fan for over 40 yrs. My stepson and his wife are huge Tn fans. I pray to God my Jackets win this game!!! I think Tech will probably start MJ in this one and I am okay with that. Our freshmen QB'S are gonna be very good, but it will take a few games for them. Tennessee's offense will drop off with new QB. I really like our chances in this game!!!