Tech vs Va postgame

LibertyTurns

Banned
Really, we should have won USF and Pitt, so I will take this one that feels like we were not the better team. If we played PITT 10 times, we would beat them 8. If we played UVA 10 times, we might be lucky to win 3, based on what I saw tonight.
We played damn near our worst game of the season and just barely won. Not sure how you extrapolate 3-7 out of that unless you’re overlaying Koch’s snowflake on top of Grabriel’s Horn then wrapping it around the Witch of Agnesi.

Sparkybob

Georgia Tech Fan
I thought CPJ did not call a good game but he was able to nail his two 2 point conversation plays which were huge.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Some UVA perspective:

"Painful loss that I hope doesn't carry into next Friday. GT needed like 5 miracles to occur to win the game and they all did. Safety. Punt return for TD. Two 2-point conversions. One reception on the whole game, but it was a miracle lay-out blind catch for 37 yards on a 3rd and 6 on a drive that ultimately ended in a FG. Dubois was then in la la land when Perkins faked the spike. Should have been a game winning TD. Hell, their winning field goal hit the damn upright but bounced inward. Then there was the obvious missed false start against UVA that if had been called would have moved us back 5 yards and given us a clean second attempt to send the game to second round of overtime."

This one here made me laugh: "I still can’t get over the kicker damn near missing the end zone wide left with his attempt. If the posts were twice as wide he would’ve missed it"
That's a push to call those "miracles". A punt return for TD, safety, diving catch, are good plays and not miracles. The FG hitting the upright barely clipped the inside post. A miracle would've been clipping the inside post and it bouncing back which I've seen before. We looked prepared for the fake spike so who knows what would've happened. None of these are any more a miracle than is missing a wise open sack that would've ended the game the final drive in the 4th (which isn't a miracle).

Maybe I'll give them the muffed punt.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
That's a push to call those "miracles". A punt return for TD, safety, diving catch, are good plays and not miracles. The FG hitting the upright barely clipped the inside post. A miracle would've been clipping the inside post and it bouncing back which I've seen before. We looked prepared for the fake spike so who knows what would've happened. None of these are any more a miracle than is missing a wise open sack that would've ended the game the final drive in the 4th (which isn't a miracle).

Virginia fans are taking the loss very badly:cigar:

Milwaukee

Banned

Yea I thought it was a pretty dumb post so I thought I'd share it.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Looked like Townshend? the Virginia defensive back got caught peeking a bit into the backfield and Camp just about ran by him when he reached out and just gave him that you know... the little now you see it now you don't grab to slow Camp down. I am not a t all sure that this was a low effort play on Jalen's part as much as it was inexperience in allowing the DB to get away with such a cheap trick.

My apologies to the young man from Virginia. His name is Thornhill. Good player in any event. They are well coached in all phases but Perkins, Reid, and Zaccheaeus whatever the Z man, give them big play capability that makes them tough to deal with.

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
We played damn near our worst game of the season and just barely won. Not sure how you extrapolate 3-7 out of that unless you’re overlaying Koch’s snowflake on top of Grabriel’s Horn then wrapping it around the Witch of Agnesi.
There is no way that was close to the worst game of the season. The offense kept the ball off the ground and no turnovers. We played a much better team this week. Definitely our best win so far of the season.