Tech vs UGA - 12pm Kick on SEC Network

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
What kind of signals are you getting that you can do that? My radio signal is AHEAD of my TV signal, so pausing the DVR just makes more of a delay

Don't listen to radio--get the GT Gameday app, and stream audio over your phone/tablet. As long as you have an adapter to play through some decent speakers, you are set. Since the app is about a minute behind real time, you can always pause your TV to synch up.

Don't listen to radio--get the GT Gameday app, and stream audio over your phone/tablet. As long as you have an adapter to play through some decent speakers, you are set. Since the app is about a minute behind real time, you can always pause your TV to synch up.
Thanks. I have the app. Didn't realize it was actually behind the TV signal. I'll have to try that for the Georgia game

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
As an ACC game as well, how in the world doesn't another channel have rights? This makes no sense to me. Even less access than most games, when it is potentially a huge game. It isn't like UGA is playing Georgia State. The ACC should have non-SEC network tie-ins. Eff ESPN and their SEC bias : (

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
I just read that Georgia Tech students don't even get the SEC Network on Tech's cable package and so can't even watch the game without leaving campus. Can that be true!?

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Go to the game. Then you won't worry about who's calling it on TV.

I'll be providing my own commentary from a spot deep in Bulldog country at Sanford Stadium.
Some of us don't have that option, and it would be nice if the TV broadcast would be a bit more accommodating. Fun fact: the on campus cable doesn't even provide the SEC network.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
It is what it is.
Glass is half full and rising is my attitude.
I predicted we would be getting better by end of year, but these young men and our coaches are exceeding my guess by a wide margin. I had hoped for 9-3.

At Start of the year we have best breaks in schedule and timely play.
End year schedule we have two tough games and a baiased set of announcers in Athens
Only solution - win out and be humble as we do.

Off course on this blog we can laugh at the stupid announcers early game sec biased comments are strung together. The comments will gradually go from smug tone to what is this , Gt scores again! , it can't last, Gt scores again!,how is gt still hanging on, UGA not playing well, Gt scores again!, under performed all year, Gt scores again!!

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Luckily the biased announcers have zero impact on what actually happens on the field.

True, except that they do have the power to put a spin on everything that happens, after the fact. We could have a dominating offensive output, keep the Dwags off the field for most of the game (aka Miami them), but give up one measly turnover that keeps them in it—and the in-game and post-game commentary would be about how our gimmick offense couldn't protect us from the phemonenal cosmic power of the SEC-East champion.

Not that I really care; I won't be listening to a single word of the broadcast. GT Gameday App, you rock!

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I'd love to see more Tech fans in Athens this year. Last time there was a scant thin gold line in the seats. I know they are obnoxious but why let that ruin a chance to see our guys and root them on in person? Plus...walking out of Sanford Stadium after a Tech win is......bliss.