Tech vs UGA - 12pm Kick on SEC Network

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
I thought there couldn't possibly be a way to have worse announcers than the typical ESPN guys, but SEC biased ESPN guys??? And by that I mean more so than the rest of the network. A fun game will be to drink every time they say something factually incorrect. I'll be drunk 10 minutes in

Eli

Helluva Engineer
I thought there couldn't possibly be a way to have worse announcers than the typical ESPN guys, but SEC biased ESPN guys??? And by that I mean more so than the rest of the network. A fun game will be to drink every time they say something factually incorrect. I'll be drunk 10 minutes in
Probably dumb *** Andre ware will be announcing.

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
Having to watch the SEC network makes me want to vomit. :eek::sick::wtf:

At least we can mute it and play the radio broadcast on the computer speakers and listen to Brandon and Roddy call the game. Easy enough to sync the telly to radio, especially if you use the GT gameday app, which has a 45 second delay.

potatohead

Ramblin' Wreck
love the 12 oclock kick. get in, win, get out. sanford is a different place at 12 then 330 or anything later. thomas likes early games and so does cpj--good enough for me. this will be the first uga-tech game at athens that i've missed in years and years, sucks.

early game will also add plenty of time to dwell on a win or get drunk and forget about the loss.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
My 4th year daughter is co-oping this semester so she bought tickets to the game (she has been with the band her first 3 years). Since she is going there with friends and not the GT Band, I'm kinda glad that it is at noon so the mutts won't have all day to get tanked.

Because they are going to be pissed after the game.

THWG!

Declinometer

Banned
Having to watch the SEC network makes me want to vomit. :eek::sick::wtf:

At least we can mute it and play the radio broadcast on the computer speakers and listen to Brandon and Roddy call the game. Easy enough to sync the telly to radio, especially if you use the GT gameday app, which has a 45 second delay.
Pause the DVR and sync them up. I do it every game, college and pro.

brian22

Jolly Good Fellow
Three weeks before kickoff they declare the game time and channel? That's a little early, isn't it?