Tech fans looking forward to the future- Ga fans beware!!!

Philhutch80

Jolly Good Fellow
I could easily see Will moving over to OT if MJ wins the job. SD is real good at straight ahead run blocking.

I cannot remember who it was but a GT coach said that he is a situational guy now due to size and from what I remember they said he might get in for around 20 plays max. He was also held out of the spring game. I could be wrong but I am pretty sure on the above info.

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I have a totally different view... DeVine was put into the last drive before the half in the taxslayer bowl for passing protection. In the VT game he was put in after false starts and kept his spot. He can stop someone lined up in front of him, but he does have trouble at times clearing out the area and taking up space in the running lane. The BB may have trouble reading his block direction at times due to his size and ability to push (forward).

I am rooting for him and cannot wait to see what he can do in 2017. We need him to be good given our depth at OG position.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
I have a totally different view... DeVine was put into the last drive before the half in the taxslayer bowl for passing protection. In the VT game he was put in after false starts and kept his spot. He can stop someone lined up in front of him, but he does have trouble at times clearing out the area and taking up space in the running lane. The BB may have trouble reading his block direction at times due to his size and ability to push (forward).

I am rooting for him and cannot wait to see what he can do in 2017. We need him to be good given our depth at OG position.
Definitely, I hope he succeeds in the football field, I'm just not sure he has IT. He's an easy kid to root for.

stech81

Helluva Engineer

Can't remember but who was the player last year that helped him in the summer work out and lose weight?