Tech fans are awful

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
I think it would be stupid for the ACC to self-inflict 11 pwr 5 opponents per year on some of its teams while it's not required across the D1/Pwr5.

The only way to do it would be for all the power conferences to follow the same rules

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
How about we get a bunch of these in Old Gold
tumblr_inline_nhv14bg2ZF1sjnmot.gif
I spit my coke when I saw this!
Have about 50 in the south and nort endzones

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
And the empty seats in the lower east between the 40s
Lots could be done to get students and faculty.

In the pregame at baylor the (baylor line) freshman run across the field to take their seats. The president lead them the game I saw.
Also professors are "encouraged" to buy tickets and attend. Kind of like donating to united way=not mandatory just helpful to getting promotion.

thocut

Jolly Good Fellow
And ONCE AGAIN, most of the frat boys didn't get there till mid-way the first quarter

I had to get there 15 minutes before gates opened to get a 3rd row seat in the Swarm, so the frats meandering on in whenever they feel like it is pretty annoying. It's been that way all 5 years I've been here though, so I should probably be used to it by now.

The south end zone student section (besides the Goldfellas of course) are pretty bad about filling their seats and getting there early too.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I had to get there 15 minutes before gates opened to get a 3rd row seat in the Swarm, so the frats meandering on in whenever they feel like it is pretty annoying. It's been that way all 5 years I've been here though, so I should probably be used to it by now.

The south end zone student section (besides the Goldfellas of course) are pretty bad about filling their seats and getting there early too.
When I was a student, the frats sat in block seating. If their section wasn't full by kickoff, they got a warning, if it happened again, they lost their block.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
When I was a student, the frats sat in block seating. If their section wasn't full by kickoff, they got a warning, if it happened again, they lost their block.
The policy more recently was poor attendance would push them back for the next year's block assignments but if you had connections you could keep your front row block every year anyway

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Freshman
Would give them a tee shirt at start of year. They would sit in first 5 rows of the east. First come with tee shirt first serve.

They would yell at opposing team.

Oh thats what about what we did in 1965.
MAKES LIFE LONG TECH FOOTBALL FANS.
I know of 1 top ten team that does this.