Taquan Marshall

1BearJACKET

Jolly Good Fellow
IIRC, Goose tore his ACL or injured his ankle (90% sure it was the ACL) in the Peach Bowl vs. LSU. I think that had as much of a detrimental effect on his play in 2001 as Friedgen leaving if not more.

knoxjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
IIRC, Goose tore his ACL or injured his ankle (90% sure it was the ACL) in the Peach Bowl vs. LSU. I think that had as much of a detrimental effect on his play in 2001 as Friedgen leaving if not more.

I’d argue Goose had a terrific 2001. Most completions and yards in school history. He did have some untimely interceptions.

Ted Roof and Joe Burns turned a 10+ win team into an 8-5 team. I wish we could go back to the days that 8-5 was a disappointment.

gtwcf

Ramblin' Wreck
I’d argue Goose had a terrific 2001. Most completions and yards in school history. He did have some untimely interceptions.

Ted Roof and Joe Burns turned a 10+ win team into an 8-5 team. I wish we could go back to the days that 8-5 was a disappointment.

Add 9/11 to that list. We were almost off for a month because of it. I think we beat FSU at the beginning of the year....