Supersize, Gold1, This is for you. Gold Jerseys.

beerbuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
Found supersize a car......Mercedes invades our neighborhood during Masters week and rents like 40 houses. They bring in several crazy cars. Wife just texted this -- will have to check it later for a blue interior...
GT Merc.jpeg

Found supersize a car......Mercedes invades our neighborhood during Masters week and rents like 40 houses. They bring in several crazy cars. Wife just texted this -- will have to check it later for a blue interior...
View attachment 5545
We may have discussed this before, but are you in Augusta?
That's a little too metallic for my tastes, but the previous car I had was a more representative shade of gold, and I LOVED that car. It was sorta my own personal ramblin wreck.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I’ve been on this board over a year and it blows my mind you’re still debating blue lolllll. Keep it up. Makes for good reading in the off-season lol

I can't believe he put up with my nonsense as long as he did yesterday.

I will ALWAYS state my opinions on the use of any non-Tech color....LOL

Navy blue is a Tech color though. That's factual.

I can't believe he put up with my nonsense as long as he did yesterday.

Navy blue is a Tech color though. That's factual.
Hey, I enjoyed our back and forth yesterday, and I didn't consider it nonsense.
Depends on what you call a "Tech color". For me the only Tech colors are white and gold, which lets out blue and black, which I prefer to blue.

crut

Helluva Engineer
Gold on gold at yesterday's practice. I'd like a color-rush type option along these (general) lines.

Note: These are practice jerseys, not new official jerseys

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    212.9 KB · Views: 61

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Due to the differing fabrics, gold-on-gold looks horrid. Color rush would have to be navy.

Don't tell Supers and Sand1 I said that. They already hate me. :sneaky:

crut

Helluva Engineer
Due to the differing fabrics, gold-on-gold looks horrid. Color rush would have to be navy.

Don't tell Supers and Sand1 I said that. They already hate me. :sneaky:
The tops look better than the bottoms. Maybe Adidas will figure out that they can make it work but have to use a slightly different RGB to make it match correctly.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
The tops look better than the bottoms. Maybe Adidas will figure out that they can make it work but have to use a slightly different RGB to make it match correctly.

Yeah, I'm fine with gold jerseys with white pants. Gold-on-gold don't work.

Also, what's "RGB"?