Supersize, Gold1, This is for you. Gold Jerseys.

crut

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, I'm fine with gold jerseys with white pants. Gold-on-gold don't work.

Also, what's "RGB"?
Colors can be generated using a certain amount of Red (R), Green (G), and Blue (B) ranging from 0 to 255 for each color. For example, Tech Gold's RGB code is 179/163/105.

I'm not going to complain about it further than this, but since we are on this topic, I wish they had chosen something more like 185/155/70. Dropping the blue really turns it into more of a bold/primary color (and I mean primary in the sense of the color wheel, not Georgia Tech ;))

You can play around with colors here

pinglett

Ramblin' Wreck
Colors can be generated using a certain amount of Red (R), Green (G), and Blue (B) ranging from 0 to 255 for each color. For example, Tech Gold's RGB code is 179/163/105.

I'm not going to complain about it further than this, but since we are on this topic, I wish they had chosen something more like 185/155/70. Dropping the blue really turns it into more of a bold/primary color (and I mean primary in the sense of the color wheel, not Georgia Tech ;))

You can play around with colors here

That's cool. I'm more of a 210/185/ 60.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
A7B0E577-8A37-4F5D-9BB1-9D408627B39C.jpeg

5ECE7085-00D2-4D35-A98A-D08E7DA16CF4.jpeg

The 2 color rush allowed.

All gold is hideous

That's my whole point. Whether anybody likes or dislikes a color combo or uni option is personal opinion. It has absolutely zero to do with performance. So don't relate the two together.
That is true, but why repeat wearing a uniform that had never previously been worn, when the one time it was worn was such a disaster? Why remind the fans of how badly we played the one time we wore it?

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
The blue pants gotta go. Which by the way im pretty sure they are gone because weve been using them some in practice now

They used all the pants. It’s CGC idea to keep everything fresh and unpredictable, hence why they switch jerseys and pants combos every practice regardless if you are on offense or defense