Supersize, Gold1, This is for you. Gold Jerseys.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
That just isnt true. And im not just saying from my persoanl view. The GT people i've talked to in person dont like them

When did most get regulated to just GT people? And of the 120 people of a team who actually wear the pants, you probably find 5 who take issue with it.

You can take look at Uniswag and clearly see you and Supersize are in the minority on this

rfripp68

Georgia Tech Fan
Can we get a poll on the blue pants to put this to bed (wishful thinking I know) at least for a little while?

How much do you like the blue pants?
1. Love them
2. Like them
3. Don't care either way
4. Don't like them
5. Hate them

I didn't want to start a thread unless others wanted to. That way we at least have some GTswarm stats other than "my friends hate them" / "my friends like them"

Can we get a poll on the blue pants to put this to bed (wishful thinking I know) at least for a little while?

1. Love them
2. Like them
3. Don't care either way
4. Don't like them
5. Hate them

I didn't want to start a thread unless others wanted to. That way we at least have some GTswarm stats other than "my friends hate them" / "my friends like them"
Hate them.

GTballer21

Jolly Good Fellow

1. Love them
2. Like them
3. Don't care either way
4. Don't like them
5. Hate them

7. Only care about winning, but they look pretty cool

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I actually don't like the blue pants much either. However, I hoped we still wore them just to piss of the folks here who get all whiny about them.
uv5VX0g.mp4