Statement Game vs Da U

GaTechfan06

Georgia Tech Fan
First of all, Saturday can't get here fast enough. With that said, and regardless of Miami's record, they are still a program with national recognition. Add to that it's a prime time TV game and GaTech football can really brand itself in front of a national audience.

A lot of CPJ's critics talk about the "big 4" opponents and this game would certainly help quite some of those. While it's still early, this is one of those games that I think is a "must" win to challenge for the Coastal. A win Saturday night will prove pivotal come November when Coastal teams start looking at who beat who.

All in all, this is a HUGE game for GT football. Our program has been asking for this type of game and we need to show up as fans and I'm sure our coaches and players already know the MANY implications this type of game has for us.

GO JACKETS!! #TogetherWeSwarm

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Yes. It is a huge game. That may seem like a cliche since every game is important but a win here puts us in an almost commanding position in the Coastal.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
First of all, Saturday can't get here fast enough. With that said, and regardless of Miami's record, they are still a program with national recognition. Add to that it's a prime time TV game and GaTech football can really brand itself in front of a national audience.

A lot of CPJ's critics talk about the "big 4" opponents and this game would certainly help quite some of those. While it's still early, this is one of those games that I think is a "must" win to challenge for the Coastal. A win Saturday night will prove pivotal come November when Coastal teams start looking at who beat who.

All in all, this is a HUGE game for GT football. Our program has been asking for this type of game and we need to show up as fans and I'm sure our coaches and players already know the MANY implications this type of game has for us.

GO JACKETS!! #TogetherWeSwarm
You remember I am publically saying 8-4 and if we win this one we are on our way.............

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
For some reason. I am not concerned about this game at all.

After our win. I do become concerned with the duke game.

Go4Tech

Jolly Good Fellow
The men from Miami will present a challenge. It may be a strong challenge.

With the demonstrated attitude of this fine group of young men from Tech, they will fine a way to out smart them, out work them, and in the end score more points than they do.

As 33 and Dressed' have pointed out the forward looking perspective looks very good for Tech.

Hoping that all, on both sides:
- Plays to their best, and
- No one gets injured.

If you truly give your best, whatever the outcome, all is good.

Just wish I would be able to be there on Saturday to yell for the Men in Gold.

It is has been a long time since a team from Tech has shown the "we will do this attitude" on the field. It is truly been fun (never mind the visits to the cardiologist office) to watch this team develop.

THWG!

That is all.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
I expect JT to be fired up for this one after taking that lick last year and probably hearing a lot of flack from people.

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
I'm not going to overhype the game. The players understand what a win means or what a loss would mean.

Come Saturday night, under the lights, they'll know what needs to be done.