Spring Practice

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
I was at the practice. From what I saw, the QBs will still be very much featured in the run game. A lot of 4 WR sets. Also, did not see a single snap from under center.

Personally, I thought James Graham looked the best throwing the ball out fo the 3 QBs. It's difficult to tell though. Not like I was out there charting plays.

Personally I still see a need for undercenter sets. But it has been something a lot of teams have been abandoning. Honestly I'd have a midline package in any offense I run. Its damn near unstoppable in short yardage.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
I was at the practice. From what I saw, the QBs will still be very much featured in the run game. A lot of 4 WR sets. Also, did not see a single snap from under center.

Personally, I thought James Graham looked the best throwing the ball out fo the 3 QBs. It's difficult to tell though. Not like I was out there charting plays.
I was curious about the snap.Having a consistent ball is critical.

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
Thank you for going and giving us your observation.
I am wondering if u think there is a lot more students that are interested in gt football.

Why is the spring game during exams? That doesn't help student interest--and it may not help the team GPA.