Spring Practice

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
For Marshall that's probably best for him to do that,no injuries need to happen in this spring game,hoping for no injuries at all in this one,hope and pray Marshall is ready before the regular season,have you heard anybody else not playing in the spring game this year? @iceeater1969
No news on others. Without any playing time for so long i am wondering if he will be game ready for his old spot.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Who are the lb that Andy Mac is going to coach? Could he be coaching Brant M and Swilling? That would be fun to watch

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Injuries on OL and inconsistencies at QB hindered O last year.

Both should be fixed this year.

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
If Marshall is sitting out spring, I guess it will give Coach an opportunity to see if the next guys up can run the offense, make the reads AND hit more than 37% of their pass attempts...

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Just read that CPJ has limited media availability even more than he has in the past. Sooooooo counterintuitive

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
I always get excited when I hear D-Mo, then I have to immediately hit mute when I hear the language. A shame.

It's just language though
Just read that CPJ has limited media availability even more than he has in the past. Sooooooo counterintuitive

Is it though, maybe he doesn't want the "qb controversy" stuff when there isn't one, they have been trying hard all off season to truly instill a team mentality, maybe he doesn't want any "rat poison" as saban would call it.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
WHY?[
Because our football team struggles for attention and media coverage. Cutting off media access does nothing but hurt the program and the fans
CPJ took assistant coaches away last year and went through his mindset as to why. I assume it hasn't changed. It's a PR strategy where you restrict the spokespeople to exhibit a tighter control on the narrative. It's the same reason companies have spokespeople instead of letting every mid-management person conduct interviews.

You may not fully agree with the strategy but this is an actual strategy with actual outcome goals.