• Gt

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • Gt

Votes: 25 54.3%

• Total voters

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Wowwww. Anyone know why?
if u count the people in the stands u will see that when its only tech playing tech - there is not much of a crowd.

I watched several top tier spring games = lots of fan friendly stuff like smiling and laughing head coach being interviewed during game ( clem); big appreciation fest from former players for retired head coach (OU).

Need more Buzz at BDS.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
if u count the people in the stands u will see that when its only tech playing tech - there is not much of a crowd.

I watched several top tier spring games = lots of fan friendly stuff like smiling and laughing head coach being interviewed during game ( clem); big appreciation fest from former players for retired head coach (OU).

Need more Buzz at BDS.
So it’s not televised cause our attendance sucks?

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Btw I emailed somebody in the department and they told me they can't broadcast the game because of the softball game! Hahahahaha

You know that actually tracks. IF the softball game is on ESPN until we get our HQ setup we might not have the ability to do both with so much contruction going on.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Btw I emailed somebody in the department and they told me they can't broadcast the game because of the softball game! Hahahahaha
Just when I think Georgia Tech can’t get any Georgia Tech-ier, they pull some crap like this. Don’t they plan this stuff months in advance? Sorry I like to support tech but football is my only sport of focus. That is so dumb.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
So it’s not televised cause our attendance sucks?
If it's not attendance, would u go for a lack of recent and projected performance .
The last 3 years have been poor. Imagine 16 with out Mills. In 15 we won 1 game in acc. Last year we started fast and ended with a face plant.

Since the network have limited resources and there for had to limit its expenses to promote their future games.

If they looked at SB nation rankings for 2018 (Virginia - 73, Cuse -71, ga tech -53, unc -51, BC -48, Pitt -45, Duke -40, nc st -37, wf -34, Louisville -28, Vt-21, FSU-18, Mia-13, Clemson. -3.) and decided Gt isn't worthy of promotion.
We have to play like a winner to get promoted.
In 2018 It's time!
1. Next year if we are 3rd (5-7 no bowl) from bottom in SB 2019?
2. Next year if we are 3rd (8-4 w some blow out wins and bowl) from TOP??

Milwaukee

Banned
Really just wanted to see the WR group, hoping someone emerges. We won't get a good look at the new D going against our O unfortunately. I still wish we would play 1 quarter of scout team offense normal looks vs our defense, it would be beneficial imo.

When we have a beast WR this offense is on a whole 'nother level.