Votes: 21 45.7%
  • Gt

Votes: 25 54.3%

• Total voters

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Even if u aren't coming Vote *Gt.
We are ahead!
I am not coming so this poll means a lot.
GO *Gt!

Actually some guys in town have invited me to an fsu function - Willie Tagert is coming

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
I'll be there and 2 others with me I'm planning on sitting at the 50 yard line always got to go to the varsity first then the game it's a tradition y'all know it, hope to see y'all there!!! Hate that @iceeater1969 want be there hope your wife gets better man with that knee hope to see ya at the games !!!

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I was looking forward to the game, but events - in this case, my niece's wedding in Florida - have intervened. Hope somebody does a Youtube on it.
I had something like that happen to me once...only it wasn’t the Spring Game I missed. It was GT vs FSU at BDS in 2015. Man-oh-man, does my niece ever owe me for THAT one!

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Daughter and I will be there hoping to see T Oliver and especially the new D. Lucus is not full speed so it will likely be a lot of Tobias and REW on O? For the first time in a while we should see two OL's with scholly players (+ Ivenmeyer). Prediction: First team O and second team D wins (not as much depth drop off on D2 as O2).

65Jacket

GT Athlete
So many excuses. And you complain about the state of our program and lack of support. I will be there if at all medically possible.