Votes: 25 54.3%

• Total voters

pinglett

Ramblin' Wreck
Was there supposed to be a photo or a link in you post? I don't see anything
41riQD5paSL._AC_AC_SR98,95_.jpg

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
Coverage of Spring football this year has been subpar at best and now I just read our spring game will not be aired on ESPN3 because GT decided to broadcast a women’s softball game instead. WTF????
Our AD just doesn’t get “it”, super lame and almost disappointing as wearing Russell uni’s and our previous AD trying to send our football team over to Ireland on a cargo plane to save a few bucks....

GT makes its really hard to create diehard fans these days.....If you can’t muster enough sense to broadcast the spring game over an f’ing softball game then that perfectly sums up the state of our athletics right now, a dumpster fire

CPJ would rather fans watch at BDS than on the couch and I don’t blame him. UGag can get 80,000 fans in their seats and we complain that it’s not broadcasted. Either our fan base is lazy or we don’t have enough fans that live in Georgia or both[emoji23]

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
I live 25 miles north of BDS. It took 2 1/2 hours to get to BDS. Traffic was awful. Any Friday night would be the same. I barely made the game....and I know better. Saturday would be soooooo much better. Getting home was almost as bad....2 hours. Otherwise a great time at BDS. Go Jackets.
Marta. I work 5 miles from BDS and it takes an hour in rush hour traffic. Only 15 minute train ride.