Spring game roll call.

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
Just got word that me and the dad will be attending the spring game,Hallelujiah,from Tifton Ga,i hope its the best one yet! Went last year enjoyed it will be seating close to the 50 yard line on home side try to get there

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
change of plans tht quick,going to a baseball game vs louisville saturday instead dad's gotta work anybody wanta pick me up and go to the spring game lol

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Just got word that me and the dad will be attending the spring game,Hallelujiah,from Tifton Ga,i hope its the best one yet! Went last year enjoyed it will be seating close to the 50 yard line on home side try to get there
Glad to know there's Tech fans in Tifton. Every time I go there, all I see is mutt stuff everywhere.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
For the first time in years, I will miss a spring game. And, a season.

This is as good a time as any to tell you all that we are transitioning to Virginia. Some of you have been in the loop for weeks. I am already up here. Leaving Atlanta-- with family and longtime friends-- is obviously tough. Beyond that though, I can't think of anything we'll miss more than Georgia Tech games and events. However, as we told CPJ and MrsCPJ, we are about to become their best road fans as ACC games come close to our area.

@MrsDrJacket is still in Atlanta for a few weeks, fulfilling her contract. She'll be at the spring game and I will be full of envy.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer

This is as good a time as any to tell you all that we are transitioning to Virginia. Some of you have been in the loop for weeks. I am already up here. Leaving Atlanta-- with family and longtime friends-- is obviously tough. Beyond that though, I can't think of anything we'll miss more than Georgia Tech games and events. However, as we told CPJ and MrsCPJ, we are about to become their best road fans as ACC games come close to our area.

@MrsDrJacket is still in Atlanta for a few weeks, fulfilling her contract. She'll be at the spring game and I will be full of envy.

Best of luck to you and your family! You'll be missed here as will your insights!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff

Thank you for all your contributions to GTSwarm through the years. Your insights have been very informative. Best of luck with your new posting.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member

Heard you would be moving [emoji45] and wish y'all the best. Was hoping that I would see you before you left to wish you well, but it is not to be.

It was a pleasure to meet both of you and have a face/name to go along with your GTSwarm handle.

I heard a few weeks ago that y'all were moving. It was great exchanging messages with you, as well as reading your thoughts on here, and also finally meeting the two of you in Jacksonville. God bless you in your new position. Teach those yokels up there that the only REAL Tech is Georgia Tech !!!

furant

Jolly Good Fellow

I don't think we've met face to face, but I've appreciated yours and MrsDr's input. Godspeed!

Buzz4President

Georgia Tech Fan

I know that this is an exciting opportunity for you and MrsDrJacket. We wish you all the best! It has been a great pleasure getting to know you. God bless you both.

I would love to have been there and was gonna be but I got put back in the hospital for an infection Tuesday so it's a no go for me y'all cheer em loud n to tour and if it ain't on nothing PLEASE keep me posted on here thanks GT family