Spring Game Postgame Thread

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
I can't believe a goat was let on the field
0426192125c_HDR.jpg

And it wears #80 :cool::whistle: #Camp4Heisman

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Any pics of the crowd? I spent my night at the baseball game. I’ve seen a few that look like the entire lower bowl was full, and others that look like it was kinda empty. I’m guessing it kicked-off a little empty and filled up as the night went on.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
Grahm looked better early, but LJ starting really feeling it after a couple of series and Grahm starting getting a bit skittish during the progression. Thomas looked like stud. There was one play where he scraped down the line through a couple of linemen and penetrated to destroy the back. I hope his injury was just windage.

Great energy and crowd. Congrats to Roddy on the ACC Network gig. Dude's been working out.

jacket_fan

Ramblin' Wreck
Offense:
QB: Lively arms. Nice tight spirals. Well thrown long balls.
WR: Some athletic catches.
OL: Dominated the DL in first half.
RB: Plenty of depth and some speed.

DL/LB: Will continue to be the weak link. Offense dominated the first half
DB: Some nice coverage. And some busts. Agreed that this may be the best unit on the field.

What you would expect at the spring game. Lots of reps for many players.

I enjoyed the beginning of the first play from scrimmage. Lined up in the standard CPJ formation and then shifted out. Pretty funny. Not sure how many recognized it but a nice gesture.

Great to see alumni participating. I hope I am doing as well as Boss Ross when I am his age.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Any pics of the crowd? I spent my night at the baseball game. I’ve seen a few that look like the entire lower bowl was full, and others that look like it was kinda empty. I’m guessing it kicked-off a little empty and filled up as the night went on.
I would guess 20,000 but only a guess on my part.

swarmer

Ramblin' Wreck
QB: LJ looks the part; Graham doesn't really look like a passing qb (weird release, hesitant to throw, took a lot of psuedo sacks), reminds me of less athletic Lamar Jackson
RB: Only one that impressed me was Jamious Griffin; sat a few rows behind him and Yates in the and he has massive legs
WR: I think we're fine here. Carter and Downtown Brown look very good.
OL: Still light up front; pass pro wasnt great
TE: Nothing impressive; Davis looks good in pads but dont think he played at all; slim pickings behind him

DL: Pretty small; a long way to go.
LB: Not that impressive; don't move well in space
DBs: Best looking group by far

Atmosphere was great. The faux option set to start was funny. Good to have Calvin, Joe, Roddy involved. Refreshing to see the kids having fun out there; definitely different from the PJ and CG spring games I've been to

jacket_fan

Ramblin' Wreck

21k seems about right. Lots more than last year. Maybe not double, but certainly significantly more than last year.

I think there were recruits in the club level in the lower east stands. I think I heard there were 200 of them.

Very fun atmosphere. I enjoyed the pass to Little Joe and the first play from scrimmage where they initially lined up in the TO formation. I really did laugh out loud at that one. I wish he had run to TO on the first play.