Southern

MGTfan

Ramblin' Wreck
Okogie is already good and I htink Matthews will be good as a junior/senior. Hopefully we have some more talent to put around them by then. Only ACC caliber upper class man on the team imo is Lammers. Stepehns and Jackson have nice games here and there, but aren't very consistent.

coolhaji33

Jolly Good Fellow
Ecstatic...realize it's Southern but once Jax checked in the turnovers stopped and we overwhelmed them with...wait for it...TALENT and ATHLETICISM.....ahhhhh....it feels nice to say that.On both ends...Lammers blocked everything and we got a bunch of steals,deflections etc and apparently all the potential Tad has shown has simply matured into the pace conscious scorer we just saw.His stroke looks great,calm ..his ability to slash and FINISH...yes he's finishing ahhh :)
Okogie...he might be 1 n done lol...I need to see consistency but he looks about as poised as you can get out of a freshman and his physical presence is ridiculous for a kid who just turned 18.I could go on but I'll digress ;)

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
It was a nice half. We had a few dumb turnovers and missed free throws, but shot a good percentage from the field again. 7 assists in 16 buckets.