Southern

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
So, which starter from the opener do you bench tonight? Position-wise it would Okogie, but I think AD will sit and Q will move to the 4, Okogie to the 3 and Jackson will play the 2.

ASURAMS07

Jolly Good Fellow
Moore, Jackson and Okogie on the floor together is a lot of ball handling, speed and athleticism. Not much shooting but if they run the floor like CJP want them to then they should be up 20 points at the HALF.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Wish I could be there tonight to see if they improve on anything, stay the same or regress on anything. These early pay-for-pummel games are great petri dish experiments in terms of lineups, new sets etc. Always interesting to see how things progress.

Very interested to see how Tadric fits in. Do they get the ball to Lammers more intentionally on offense? Is Q more active or still a perimeter offensive option? Does Corey still see lots of minutes? Does Okogie play at same level or does he have a freshman game (completely understandable)? What about CMatt... does the game start to slow down for him or is he still a little hesitant?

coolhaji33

Jolly Good Fellow
If Jax plays normal minutes I'm not worrying about who starts...you might even see him come of bench until he's 100%...either way it doesn't matter.It will just give us more quality depth and be able to go for it a little more in terms of tempo and defensive pressure not to mention a guy who can get his own shot.Want to see another "new move" out of Lammers and progression from the frosh.

ASURAMS07

Jolly Good Fellow
im doing something wrong but dont know what... i log on. i pick the game. it asks for my cable provider than it does nothing after i hit "continue"? wtf
You may wanna restart your device then try it again. That normally does it for me.