• USF by 7-13

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • USF by 14+

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Any chance those clowns from last year will be reffing this game? Still mad about that crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
I went back and watched the Clemson game. It hurt, but the truth is we had a few explosive plays that would have gone for touchdowns against almost any other team on our schedule. Our secondary was stout. We had big mistakes that I know are correctable. This comes down to the defensive line/linebackers and correcting said mistakes, I believe. I think the front 7 on D will step up with some playtime and a chance to get coached-up (the famous week 1 to week 2 gain.)

I'm almost reluctant to do it, but since I don't want to be superstitious I'm calling it 31 - 14 with the Jolly Good Fellows on top.

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
GT 27 USF 6
Defense gets 4 turnovers,one for TD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Geoff Collins' Temple team beat USF last year 27-17. I'm gonna say we copy the Wisconsin gameplan, gain massive yards off of run plays with Oliver, build a big lead, then occasionally switch to a passing attack with Johnson and Graham to pad our stats and hit some big plays for the croots in attendance. Our defense may not be as good as Wisconsin, so let's give USF 14 points.

42-14 GT wins

Not sure our current GT offense is just as good as that of the Wisconsin Badgers.

But our team’s game against South Florida certainly can serve as a reasonably accurate yardstick to provide a useful comparison, as the Badgers demolished South Florida 49-0 last week.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
The KR from last year is out with a knee injury so that’s a positive

upload_2019-9-6_8-43-19.jpeg