• USF by 7-13

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • USF by 14+

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
I unfortunately won't make this game. I have a commitment with my daughter. I had to give my season tickets to a neighbor. So we will still have at least one family from south carolina come down.

So being that I won't be there I think GT plays an amazing game. Total domination.

38-12

Cam

Helluva Engineer
Geoff Collins' Temple team beat USF last year 27-17. I'm gonna say we copy the Wisconsin gameplan, gain massive yards off of run plays with Oliver, build a big lead, then occasionally switch to a passing attack with Johnson and Graham to pad our stats and hit some big plays for the croots in attendance. Our defense may not be as good as Wisconsin, so let's give USF 14 points.

42-14 GT wins

Sarrick

Ramblin' Wreck
41-10. I saw a lot more to like from the Clemson game than most. Our offense will be able to move the ball and our defense will ball out against this team.

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
27-14 GT

I think its risky to give our offense any more points than that. Hope I'm wrong!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

jandrews

Jolly Good Fellow
35-14

Clean up the mistakes and play aggressive on the football. Negative plays put us way behind last week. I see our guys coming out fired up and building some confidence.