Votes: 2 1.1%
  • USF by 14+

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
upload_2019-9-6_9-51-6.png

This is from the College Football News website ... I guess they are more sold on our offense than our defense ?

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
USF didn't play as bad as the score indicated I didn't think. I don't know anything about our team yet, except that they give effort. I think we win, but I really have no clue what our offense will be able to do. Good guys 31-27

I watched most of that Wisconsin and USF game. I am not sure that the score did not indicate how poorly USF played. They did not cross the 50 yard line until the 4th quarter and looked out of whack the entire time on offense. The defense just got wore out by the pounding Wisconsin's offensive line put on them. USF is capable of playing better and will give us a good game if we turn the ball over. However, if they come out and don't move the ball, Oliver and Mason will run them right out of the stadium by half time. It is going to be hot and defenses will not be able to withstand lopsided time of possession.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
I agree with those who are predicting a close game. I think Clemson could have embarrassed us more, if 52-14 was not embarrassing enough. And I fear we
(team included) are banking too much on USF being horrible.
Exhibit A in 2018:
Tech comes off frustrating loss to USF 49-38
Pitt gets humiliated by PSU @ home 51-6.
I remember everyone posting, Pitt is horrible, we will win BIG.
Anyone remember what happened ?
My guess is an UGLY Tech win 17-13. With a weak pass rush against a Sr. QB, they will dink and dunk their way to lots of ball control.

You might be right but if USF plays like they did last week, Tech will run them right off the field. They looked pretty bad on offense but they have an offensive coordinator who was an All SEC quarterback for Florida and won a national championship last year as head coach of Valdosta State so he knows what he is doing...I think.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
All those coming to game be advise there is a HEAT ADVISORY- will feel like 101 deg f at kick off. This week as per FSU coach Tagert PLEASE HYDRATE

I hope the gt players show we are ready to finish them off in second half.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
Assuming we see a similar offensive game plan as we saw at CU. I think USF will be better prepared to slow down TO running. He will still get his yards, but will not do as much damage as he did last year. I am worried that USF o will get go this weekend. When reviewing week 1 games, I think Cu didn’t play that well and held back some on offense play calling. Seemed to me they ran a lot of read option in the run game with decent amount of swing/short passes. Their 1’s didn’t make multiple throws down the field until later in the game. On the other hand I think UW came out rolling on most cylinders. I think it will be a close for most of the game, but my concern is that the d will get worn down late in the game and the O will miss their turns late in the game. 35-21 bad guys. Don’t kill me. I think for us to win we need get up early and don’t give USF a chance to think they can win. If they get their mojo going it may be hard to stop them.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
24-20, USF. I hate it but I didn’t see much that I liked last week and I lost all optimism when I found out we are PLANNING on playing 3 QBs again. I hope the guys give me a big plate of crow to eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk