Some of you guys are not religious

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
That took cojones of iron!
I complaain like heck that coach never subs our qb when he has 5 bad passing games.
This is just the opposite. The Alabama starter has been very good for years,but saban made a call AND opened up the play book. Wow they were ready for a new qb , but the pass first offense really killed them.
I am so glad i didnt have to watch the dawgs celebrate.
ROLL TIDE. A CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE HERB GAVE ME A NICE GOLF SHIRT BEFORE HE PASSED AWAY.
HIS SON PLAYED A ALABAMA AND HERB HAD SEASON TICKETS SINCE THE 70S
HERB THANKS FOR THE ALABAMA SHIRT. I WILL WEAR IT TO CHURCH .

I THINK ALL GT FOLKS SHOULD WEAR SOME ALABAMA GEAR TO RUB IT IN UGA FACE.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I complaain like heck that coach never subs our qb when he has 5 bad passing games.
This is just the opposite. The Alabama starter has been very good for years,but saban made a call AND opened up the play book. Wow they were ready for a new qb , but the pass first offense really killed them.
I am so glad i didnt have to watch the dawgs celebrate.
ROLL TIDE. A CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE HERB GAVE ME A NICE GOLF SHIRT BEFORE HE PASSED AWAY.
HIS SON PLAYED A ALABAMA AND HERB HAD SEASON TICKETS SINCE THE 70S
HERB THANKS FOR THE ALABAMA SHIRT. I WILL WEAR IT TO CHURCH .

I THINK ALL GT FOLKS SHOULD WEAR SOME ALABAMA GEAR TO RUB IT IN UGA FACE.
(y)

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Ballsy move but....

Prior to tonight he had played in 7 games going 35 for 53 with 8 TDs and one pick.
Wow! My mistake on him getting playing time during the year. Guess i need watch something besides gt football and read the gtswarm. I maybe getting tunnel vision.

So based on what you say its possible to play more than one quarterback all season. No way that Al can switch qb. I had posted that on swarm we should try that. But then found out our run offense is the only one we can run and it is so complicated only the qb that starts the season can play.
I noticed that ALA got stuffed running against the ugag defense.
But passed for 170 ish yds in second half (0 points first half and 20 plus in second half).

Maybe next year in long yardage situations we will see a passing game instead of a throwing game.

pbrown520

Ramblin' Wreck
And without repositioning his feet he made a perfect throw.

I hope we all agree it was a great coaching move to put in true freshman who never played a down.

Your point is still valid, but Tua has played this year. I agree on the decision - I'm not sure PJ would have done it. I was thinking at the end of the half that Saban would do it and he did. Was the only chance they had. Hurts wasn't going to get it done.