Some of the players are requesting a White Out for Saturday, what do you guys think?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date
Not exactly relevant to this thread, but I didn't want to open a new one: Did anyone receive a GOLD GT "Together We Swarm" flag in the mail from Tech today? I did, and it looks great, except the printing is only on one side, and it's the wrong side for the flag pole I have on my house. Regardless, that's a BIG step in the right direction by Tech. Unfortunately, I guess they were only sent to a specific level of Alexander-Tharpe donors, although I am far from being a top-level donor.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Not exactly relevant to this thread, but I didn't want to open a new one: Did anyone receive a GOLD GT "Together We Swarm" flag in the mail from Tech today? I did, and it looks great, except the printing is only on one side, and it's the wrong side for the flag pole I have on my house. Regardless, that's a BIG step in the right direction by Tech. Unfortunately, I guess they were only sent to a specific level of Alexander-Tharpe donors, although I am far from being a top-level donor.
They have been advertising a free flag for any donation over $50.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

65Jacket

GT Athlete
I got the flag and it is printed on the wrong side for me too. Plus I already fly a two sided yellow and white GT flag.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Received my flag earlier this week. Nice color, wish the print was in both sides.
For now I will continue flying my dual sided "battle flag? With GT and Buzz on it. Even though it is faded on the side that faces South.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Where did you see the advertisement? I haven't seen one.

I thought I saw them on the RamblinWreck sight. I am pretty sure I saw them everywhere I get Google ads. I don't see them anymore.

There is a twitter post from GTAthletics with an ATFund link:

The link shows:

"Thank you for considering a gift to support Georgia Tech Athletic Scholarships. Enter the desired gift amount in the box below. Individuals who give $50 or more will receive a Georgia Tech Flag. (One per donor account)"

I thought I saw them on the RamblinWreck sight. I am pretty sure I saw them everywhere I get Google ads. I don't see them anymore.

There is a twitter post from GTAthletics with an ATFund link:

The link shows:

"Thank you for considering a gift to support Georgia Tech Athletic Scholarships. Enter the desired gift amount in the box below. Individuals who give $50 or more will receive a Georgia Tech Flag. (One per donor account)"

Thanks. I may email the A-T Fund administrators, and make my suggestion / complaint known.