Some of the players are requesting a White Out for Saturday, what do you guys think?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
The players are calling for a White Out this Saturday night on Twitter! They are trying to get the word out to fans to help spread the word. Let’s make it happen for these young men. They deserve our support in any way so let’s make it happen!
A little bit late.

Will be there in my white jersey, so I guess I will be okay.

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
I guess I could wear my wife's wedding dress . I'll need to lose about 150 pounds .
Or I could just go but a new white shirt and not worry about losing all that weight .

The wedding dress idea is intriguing but I think given the time restraints, you best do the white shirt. Better yet, get a Tech jersey in white.

White out White out White out
Of course I live 1200 miles away and will be watching the game in a bar up in the mountains after a day of deer hunting with my son. But I will wear my white JT5 jersey, white GT hat and camo bibb.

We sure as hell better be showing up in white now. Tech should be sending out an email if our players are asking. Our white out game against UNC was dumb. White out should always be a night game.
I agree, but since most of our games the past few years have been at noon, what else can they do? They couldn't just wait hoping that at least one game would be scheduled at night.