Some of the players are requesting a White Out for Saturday, what do you guys think?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
white out at night works and looks good against another school who wears the same colors. At least for us. The game last year looked like it was 50% Clemson fans, because the Orange there fans wore seemed to pop more because of our fans wearing white.

Deleted member 2897

White Shirts, Gold Pants and Gold Helmets. Get back to the traditional GT uniform. Quit screwing around with this.

Go Jackets!

297.png

JACKetsfan

Georgia Tech Fan
The players are calling for a White Out this Saturday night on Twitter! They are trying to get the word out to fans to help spread the word. Let’s make it happen for these young men. They deserve our support in any way so let’s make it happen!

YES...players want the crowd in white! Fan support is VERY important to them please wear white!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone floated the idea of gold for day games, white for night games. I love this idea! Even @Supersizethatorder-mutt should be able to agree with this! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Why is everybody always picking on me? LOL
As long as nobody ever comes up with a stupid idea like having a blue out, I am perfectly content, and I will do what the players want. :):):)

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
As long as nobody ever comes up with a stupid idea like having a blue out, I am perfectly content, and I will do what the players want. :):):)
I'm sure this goes without saying.. but you should be flattered. Your passion for proper attire is respected. Somebody's gotta do it... or it would total anarchy (color-wise). You have to admit, though... @JacketFromUGA has a pretty catchy one "Wear Navy for Gravy"!! I do like that!!

Animal02

Banned
Walking through the bookstore....it is a sea of Navy, grey, Navy stripe.....and a couple of mustard shades....most "gold" is tees....not a good look for those that escaped in the previous century.

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
Walking through the bookstore....it is a sea of Navy, grey, Navy stripe.....and a couple of mustard shades....most "gold" is tees....not a good look for those that escaped in the previous century.

Anytime I see a white GT shirt in a store I buy it. They are not that common.