So who leaves? Attrition.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Principal maybe. Illiterate for sure.

She has no concept as evidenced by the phrase “forcing them out”. Many more than this leave almost every team, and every year. And it has nothing to do with “too many on the team.” Where were these numbnutz when a lot more were leaving the team every year for the last 50 years?

And, for 2020 we haven’t signed a single damn S/A. She is lying out her ugag azz.
She's one of those russian UGA twitter bots :rolleyes:

jojatk

Helluva Engineer
How is it "forcing" when a kid WANTS and FEELS that he should be Above the line?? He doesnt need a coach to tell him that hes 5th on depth chart behind some solid candidates for ACC All Americans......................... this lady needs to back tf up. Athletes want to play and they will go elsewhere if they cant make the 2 deep or theyll be scout team guys.
Im sorry if that seems harsh but am I not right??

No I don’t think you’re completely right. I don’t have a problem with CGC telling the kids they won’t play and if they want to play they’ll need to go elsewhere. But I also don’t have a problem with a parent being upset when s/he feels his or her child is not getting a fair chance even if she or he is wrong. It’s not completely unreasonable for the kid and parent to feel like they are being pushed out so I really can’t be mad at them for saying so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
No I don’t think you’re completely right. I don’t have a problem with CGC telling the kids they won’t play and if they want to play they’ll need to go elsewhere. But I also don’t have a problem with a parent being upset when s/he feels his or her child is not getting a fair chance even if she or he is wrong. It’s not completely unreasonable for the kid and parent to feel like they are being pushed out so I really can’t be mad at them for saying so.

Ok I feel you, but how is her son, if that is her son, not getting a fair shot? They've been working out and practicing nearly everyday that this new staff has been on campus. The guys have been given the same chance to separate themselves from the pack and unfortunately he is behind some really strong players. I hate it for him and I wish him success.

Animal02

Banned

There is a line that should not be crossed. It is one thing to tell a kid he likely won't see the field and if playing is a priority he should consider transferring. It is a far different thing to tell a kid he will get worked to death , harrassed etc if he doesn't transfer.

Animal02

Banned
He is one of the folks I've been thinking about. There are a few DBs, RBs, and WRs whom you never hear about. They've battled minor injuries off and on forever, and they're buried on the depth chart. At what point is the 50 hour/week grind and the Georgia Tech rigor too much?
Depends on if playing or getting a Tech degree is their No. 1 priority.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
she is a principal in Duval County Fla.
Anyone know what her connection to DW or anyone on the team? As a school Principal, she should know better than to call someone out on twitter. I seriously doubt CGC singled out DW and told him he had to transfer to make room for other players. Coaches meet with players after Spring and Fall and let them know where they stand, what they need to work on, etc. It's certainly possible that this is his third spring hearing the same things and he just wants to go get some playing time and finish his degree elsewhere.

Animal02

Banned
Anyone know what her connection to DW or anyone on the team? As a school Principal, she should know better than to call someone out on twitter. I seriously doubt CGC singled out DW and told him he had to transfer to make room for other players. Coaches meet with players after Spring and Fall and let them know where they stand, what they need to work on, etc. It's certainly possible that this is his third spring hearing the same things and he just wants to go get some playing time and finish his degree elsewhere.
And that could certainly be the scenario. And if it us GTAA needs to get out in front of it.

gtwcf

Ramblin' Wreck

She's got some old tweets when [REDACTED] signed.

Last edited:

stech81

Helluva Engineer
There is a Tech Player on her Tweets in was in 2017 ( but I don't want to say who because I have no idea if he would say anything ) but your can look it up

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Sorry and glad for young man.

Getting a degree while playing football is a great accomplishment even if its not at ga tech. My best by far to client relation managers were play kickers

Good luck.

Last edited:

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Principal maybe. Illiterate for sure.

She has no concept as evidenced by the phrase “forcing them out”. Many more than this leave almost every team, and every year. And it has nothing to do with “too many on the team.” Where were these numbnutz when a lot more were leaving the team every year for the last 50 years?

And, for 2020 we haven’t signed a single damn S/A.

As a public school teacher for 30 years, you have no idea just how close to the mark you are stepping.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer

Doing a little digging, it appears she is a former players mom (edited to remove his name) one who already graduated. Not sure what connection she has to anyone on the current team, if any.

Lets tread lightly and please no one engage her on social media.

Last edited: