So who leaves? Attrition.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
It may be a case after sitting out a year and the top running back coming in this year he make the decision with his family .
I was being sarcastic. But it’s probably for the best of both. 3 acl surgery’s is a lot to bounce back from. He might have seen his numbers drop if PJ were still here. Hate to lose him but I get why he’s going.

Backstreetbuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
Good for these guys. They are in college to play football. You can get a great education and be successful with a degree from any college. You can only play football now. I don’t blame them one bit. Best of luck to them in finding a place that they can play.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
This entire thread is a microcosm of why Tech struggles to get the sidewalk fans here in metro Atlanta. Too many people have to show that they are the smartest person in the room and are the elitist of the elite. It’s just sad.
Whats really sad us we have so many grads that cling to their degree as an excuse to talk down to people. The worst was the drun kn gt
I’m guessing Cotrell
He was on sideline holding signal sign. Could be a medical .
Bet he has his degree .

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I was being sarcastic. But it’s probably for the best of both. 3 acl surgery’s is a lot to bounce back from. He might have seen his numbers drop if PJ were still here. Hate to lose him but I get why he’s going.

Kid has gas nfl ability and wants a shot. . Must get many touches (durable) , make many yards ( still has quicks) , make many blocks protecting the qb.. He was not willing to take the chance that J Griffin is not going to come in and be dominating.

He has his degree and like Braun - this is not the best place to improve his chance for NFL.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer

And as was said by quite a few just weeks ago - numbers (like every year) would not be a problem for any reason whatsoever.

Many of those cursing the darkness are of the same years ago mindset that proclaimed if the ACC expanded GT would lose money because the pool would be divided by more schools. No concept of the fact the $ pool would increase greatly.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
And as was said by quite a few just weeks ago - numbers (like every year) would not be a problem for any reason whatsoever.

Many of those cursing the darkness are of the same years ago mindset that proclaimed if the ACC expanded GT would lose money because the pool would be divided by more schools. No concept of the fact the $ pool would increase greatly.
One of my dreams is gt gets to be a top 20 team while uga goes on 5 year probation for ncaa academic fraud and player explotation .

Then new gt prez grows some xxxxx and says we are dropping uga till they stop exploiting their athekites.

Them we start an alternating series w our rivals Auburn and Tennessee. I hate seeing uga in the 404. And the auburn and Tennessee fans are more civil.
I get to dream!!